Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let's Talk About Gamergate.

TheErebus.

Can we PLEASE avoid threads like this? Warframe is only community that not destroyed with "Pro-feminists" and "anti feminists" yet.

How is the gamer gate situation related to either of those? AFAIK it's centered around male gamers threatening to rape and kill female gamers.

How did you pull out that conclusion?

Because you imply that GamerGaters hate women and are not about ethics in gaming journalism.

How is the gamer gate situation related to either of those? AFAIK it's centered around male gamers threatening to rape and kill female gamers.

Actually it's not. It's about gaming journalists being corrupt and gamers not being happy with that.

Edited by Takatashi

Because you imply that GamerGaters hate women and are not about ethics in gaming journalism.

To be fair, the entirety of GG and Anti-GG has lost its meaning. Back then yeah it was about ethics but now it's just S#&$ posting anti-GGers.

Please give examples of why you think GG has lost it's meaning.

The people I follow are primarily the most prolific GGers, and right now, I see little reference to GG other than some posting pictures of Anti-GGers in their stupidity.

The only time I see something even remotely related to the original meaning behind GG is...well not since a few months ago.

GG and Anti-GG is basically dying down to nothing.. Give it a few more months and it'll become internet history.

Jennifer D'aaw is now focusing on her work, Icze4r only retweets GG related posts which is far in few between. Hell just now I looked through his page, and it's mainly all circumsoldier posts and/or broteam pill posts. With 2 or 3 being related to GG.

The people I follow are primarily the most prolific GGers, and right now, I see little reference to GG other than some posting pictures of Anti-GGers in their stupidity.

The only time I see something even remotely related to the original meaning behind GG is...well not since a few months ago.

GG and Anti-GG is basically dying down to nothing.. Give it a few more months and it'll become internet history.

Jennifer D'aaw is now focusing on her work, Icze4r only retweets GG related posts which is far in few between. Hell just now I looked through his page, and it's mainly all circumsoldier posts and/or broteam pill posts. With 2 or 3 being related to GG.

What do you expect them to do? 

GGers have basically told the gaming press: "You are corrupt."

The gaming press has responded with:"Yes we are and we think objectivity is silly" (and also they've called us sexists, racists, homophobes, etc)

What do you expect us to say to that?