Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nerd Alert: Raiden Vs Tenno

Dawn11715

Yeah, for badassery alone, Jetstream Sam wins by a mile, because the guy is pretty much completely human and still trounces people more advanced than him.

Baddassery - Sam

In an actual fight though - Yeah no the being that control anti-matter and can slow time down with a stomp win.

oh man, here we go with Universial battles. what are the rules?

weapons allowed to be used? Wodden swords?

are warframes allowed to use their abilitys? or are they limmited to their physical Strengths 

Well i guess no rules so yes powers are allowed.

I think if battle was Raiden vs Tenno on fair fight (melee only), Raiden would win 100%. But if Tenno would be able to use their ability the chances of Raiden is really low. THO if we consider that Raiden can Zandatsu you before you can blink. I think the victory in all kind of fight would be Raidens

oh man, here we go with Universial battles. what are the rules?

weapons allowed to be used? Wodden swords?

are warframes allowed to use their abilitys? or are they limmited to their physical Strengths 

Even then, the Tenno would win. They have suits made of materials that is tougher than most forms of metals. And then we have Sam being mostly flesh. Remember, the only part of him that was cybernetic was his arm. Other than that, he can get punched by Excal or even Loki and it'd hurt like hell.

Yeah, for badassery alone, Jetstream Sam wins by a mile, because the guy is pretty much completely human and still trounces people more advanced than him.

Shure hes strong, but he would be pretty helpless against someone like Ash, who can teleport-attack him  while being invisible.

Also  tenno slay like 1000 foes in a good survivel, try doing this in MGR.

I think if battle was Raiden vs Tenno on fair fight (melee only), Raiden would win 100%. But if Tenno would be able to use their ability the chances of Raiden is really low. THO if we consider that Raiden can Zandatsu you before you can blink. I think the victory in all kind of fight would be Raidens

Actually you raise a good point. Zandatsu doesn't win it alone, it's his sword.

He uses an HF Blade, meaning that it resonates as such a frequency that it breaks apart the atomic bonds between molecules. So I guess in a sense, that would mean not even the Tenno's armor could protect them.

Rhino vs Sundowner

Rhino wins:

Boltor p with punch-trough kills the shield, then a roar-charge Combo hits Sundowners face, and if that still isnt enough R. just stomps and clears his mag. 

Edit: while im at it: Tenno can easily withstand and block rockets and seem to cut bullets much more efficient then raiden does.

Edit 2: Anyone tried to block lephantis?

Edited by Dawn11715

Rhino can slow down time with a single stomp.

He wins.

Rhino wins:

Boltor p with punch-trough kills the shield, then a roar-charge Combo hits Sundowners face, and if that still isnt enough R. just stomps and clears his mag. 

Edit: while im at it: Tenno can easily withstand and block rockets and seem to cut bullets much more efficient then raiden does.

Gentlemans, I'm afraid you both forgot that Sundowner is FOKIN INVINSIBLE

Edited by Koler.

*Slash horizontally*

*Sundowner shield breaks*

:3

We dont even need to do this: Just adding Shred to a strong primary and you can simply shoot him to garbage.

Also Rhino and  Valkyr are  "FOKIN INVINCIBLE" too

Edited by Dawn11715

*Slash horizontally*

*Sundowner shield breaks*

:3

We dont even need to do this: Just adding Shred to a strong primary and you can simply shoot him to garbage.

Also Valkyr is "FOKIN INVINCIBLE" too

What I'm trying to say guys, is to give war a chance. Warframe getting little bit too peaceful