Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nerd Alert: Raiden Vs Tenno

Dawn11715

It would be very interesting to know if we can block lephantis sythe, if so we would be likely even in termes of strength.

DE would never allow us to do that. That would just be too epic.

i just did it^^

Blocked that damn thing easily^^

But did it recoil like Raiden managed to do with the RAY?

...Well, it appears I have found my new battle theme for Lephy. Thank you for the idea.

I can hear the chorus as the scythe smashes into my Dragon Nikana.

Edited by LazerSkink

...Well, it appears I have found my new battle theme for Lephy. Thank you for the idea.

I can hear the chorus as the scythe smashes into my Dragon Nikana.

If you're like me you've already played Rules of Nature while fighting Lephantis. And other boss songs when fighting other bosses...

If you're like me you've already played Rules of Nature while fighting Lephantis. And other boss songs when fighting other bosses...

Nah. I use Xenoblade soundtrack while fighting Lephantis. He's the only boss I play music too, though, given the extensive battle time.

Here it is if you want:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2OGYMSfDfM

It gets epic at 00:40 in. Yeah, 40 seconds until the sudden change of tone. It's been my main for Lephy ever since, but now I will try Rules of Nature, along with more video game music while playing as well.

Probably Tenno, depends on the frame, some of the abilities might be able to overwhelm him, I'm rather curious of how will he be able to dodge M Prime

To be fair, with his strength and speed, he should be able to handle himself against certain frames, at least for a while

Edited by The_Vile_Blade