Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dear Syndicate Opratives.

Necrosapien1

You guys are great. I really appreciate the things you do for me. But when I am trying to stealth a mission ( I almost always solo my syndicate missions with Loki), Can you please not get scared of the big bad boogy man and hide right behind me and get me killed? And not alert the enemy when I am sneaking up on them. Or at least have a option to let you come with me or not? Maybe even go invisible when I do like a kubrow? Love your look by the way. Wish I could buy a syndicate skin (Like a Immortal skin). And use standings to buy it. Or maybe even have syndicate Warframes.

Man those Cephalon Syndicate members look awesome!

i'd rather be getting stealth kill multipliers for fast rep gain than looking at an unnecessary beacon for incoming fire. (but yeah, they do look cool)

Edited by xethier

Stealth 3.0!!! NPC allies ACTUALLY follow your lead and have enough AI to determine if the enemies are looking a certain way, being safe to proceed to following you. Or having been seen and kill every enemy in THAT tileset or otherwise follow you!!

You get an X option on them to tell them that they must "STAY" and protect where they are, They even have functionality to turn off the alarms if set at a panel!!!

JUST KIDDING!!! Wouldn't it be nice though?