The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U16 Feels Small

Kvzakau

If you read the tennolive page it says there's going to be huge reveals.

I'm expecting some big stuff like archwing.

But don't want to get my hopes up.

You mean the Archwing that is barely polished and half of the playerbase gave up on it?

If it's another big reveal like that you can count me out.

Please.vindictive vindictus is garbage. Ultra rare needed items on limited play per day runs smothered by gold bots and way over priced items in a drastically deflated market only to spend nx on lockckbox rng traps because your +12 weapon broke that cost you seventyfive million gold on in dye alone only to play some S#&$ mechanic boss in some S#&$ arena??

While combat combo mechanics are good nexon gets worse and worse how they rip off their players while the gameatays the same no matter how new looking the new stuff is. Plus loading g between ever sixty meters...

I miss all my vanity items but yah they're gonna sit and rot

Devs here are way better and treat the community like we mean something to rhem

Please.vindictive vindictus is garbage. Ultra rare needed items on limited play per day runs smothered by gold bots and way over priced items in a drastically deflated market only to spend nx on lockckbox rng traps because your +12 weapon broke that cost you seventyfive million gold on in dye alone only to play some S#&$ mechanic boss in some S#&$ arena??

While combat combo mechanics are good nexon gets worse and worse how they rip off their players while the gameatays the same no matter how new looking the new stuff is. Plus loading g between ever sixty meters...

I miss all my vanity items but yah they're gonna sit and rot

Devs here are way better and treat the community like we mean something to rhem

Yep, the reason I wuit is because the lockbox enchant system.. P2W Garbage

Vindictus is actually implementing a fair seal system and making level 60 gear easier to get. Literally a divine tear one of the rarest and most expensive drops in the games going for 22 seals. That's 3 days worth of raids to makes 80 gear lol, that's pretty ridiculous if you ask me. It's estimate that the seal update will drop in like 3 months. Pretty sure u16 won't be put till then

8 Man raid that'll last a week and probab

People simply don't realize that whatever content requires a lot of time.

They just eat and eat and eat without knowing how much work is after their gluttony.

An when for whatever reason will come less, they will get angry.

Awesome.

Best post to describe the condition of the warframe community. +1. People complain and complain and complain about things that aren't even implemented yet, and raise concerns about things that don't exist. 

At this point I don't give a hoot about what others think on the subject of U16.

Gigantic updates at the expense of content drought are bad. No matter how gigantic you can make it players will consume it in a fraction of the time spent making it. Is the decision to withhold finished content to bundle into U16 a good idea? in my opinion it isn't.

The last huge update was Archwing so remember it's launch state. U16 will fall for the same pit. The 'give more time to polish' chanting doesn't work. AW came in a pathetic state and barely improved over the course of months of feedback. Not always does what the Devs think will work actually works. How the hell was making tanky frames the viable ones for AW a sound idea? or a useless map? or the immense screen shake? Yeah because often times group think and other biases make things seem different. DE needs feedback and the larger they make an update the harder it gets to get fixes and tweaks done. The delay in fixes is more than enough to kill content.

AW released -> Was incredibly bad -> Completely abandoned by many -> AW Event -> People with unranked gear trying to give AW a second  chance -> Event is complete ~~~~ -> More people abandon AW -> Almost everyone is waiting for AW to be polished

The second half of U15 was Syndicates and it was a complete disaster in launch state. At least it was significantly improved through various updates/fixes. There's also a ton of extra content such as sigils and others (too many to list)

Let me remind you that U14 was in July 2014 and U15 was in Oct 2014 - and had a ton of content in-between. We get starved for the sake of U16 over a much longer period for bad reasons. "Our biggest update yet!" was never a good reason - Steve apologized once about packing bigger updates but further down the line we see the same thing happen. Except it's worse.

If you disagree with me have a cookie. If you agree with me have a cookie. Everyone gets a cookie because I'm not gonna bother replying and repeating myself every time a new player enters the dojo and wants to start an argument.

I love how your post is fat with opinion and lacks any fact or formidable argument/points. AW wasn't and still is not 'incredibly bad' we don't get starved for content the community is just full of gluttons and instant gratification junkies that want everything now and wants there to be a lot of it.

This game literally changes, if not every day, every other day. In hotfixes, new information, small changes/additions. And if you can't appreciate that play another game honestly. Save the toxicity and salt for another game's forums. 

Also awesome, you come in here "i dont care what you think" all over the forums and then ironically post your own opinion on the matter.

Get our of here son. Mad annoying. 

EDIT: Wow look at this dude's post history.. You'd think he gets paid to log on into forums every day and gripe about things in the game and about people rightfully defending the game and its developers. If you don't like it then leave! I don't understand people.. 

Edited by BlutAdler

I love how your post is fat with opinion and lacks any fact or formidable argument/points. AW wasn't and still is not 'incredibly bad' we don't get starved for content the community is just full of gluttons and instant gratification junkies that want everything now and wants there to be a lot of it.

This game literally changes, if not every day, every other day. In hotfixes, new information, small changes/additions. And if you can't appreciate that play another game honestly. Save the toxicity and salt for another game's forums. 

Also awesome, you come in here "i dont care what you think" all over the forums and then ironically post your own opinion on the matter.

Get our of here son. Mad annoying. 

EDIT: Wow look at this dude's post history.. You'd think he gets paid to log on into forums every day and gripe about things in the game and about people rightfully defending the game and its developers. If you don't like it then leave! I don't understand people.. 

I've basically had this discussion over 50 times in-game and on Reddit with tons of people and it boils down to me keeping that opinion. I don't want to discuss it any further because it's a pure waste of time and I might as well CTRL+C then CTRL+V in every discussion. I'm not hating for the sake of hating. I'm giving criticism. And the facts and arguments are derived from the updates section and 2 of the dev streams. And AW is still bad at least subjectively - you don't have the right to deny subjective judgement. Regardless, AW was objectively terrible when it launched (tanky frames the only choice, non-functioning map, too much screen shake, getting stuck in geometry, etc etc).

And thanks for checking out my post history (and only counting my last 5 posts arguing with a white knight). Didn't even bother checking how I defend Warframe in many other posts or give a ton of feedback. Good job, you can now proceed to suck on a twinky. That's easy enough for you I hope.

I've basically had this discussion over 50 times in-game and on Reddit with tons of people and it boils down to me keeping that opinion. I don't want to discuss it any further because it's a pure waste of time and I might as well CTRL+C then CTRL+V in every discussion. I'm not hating for the sake of hating. I'm giving criticism. And the facts and arguments are derived from the updates section and 2 of the dev streams. And AW is still bad at least subjectively - you don't have the right to deny subjective judgement. Regardless, AW was objectively terrible when it launched (tanky frames the only choice, non-functioning map, too much screen shake, getting stuck in geometry, etc etc).

And thanks for checking out my post history (and only counting my last 5 posts arguing with a white knight). Didn't even bother checking how I defend Warframe in many other posts or give a ton of feedback. Good job, you can now proceed to suck on a twinky. That's easy enough for you I hope.

You're honestly laughable in your posts. You put this game and the devs on blast constantly. And you "defending" is sarcastic. Don't discuss it anymore. You're right stay quiet on the matter seems it'd probably be for the best. It's not like you're giving any constructive feedback or offering solutions to anything anyway. 

Honestly I hope someone comes around and locks this thread. Stuff like this is tiring and only comes about when everyone is bored and have nothing else to do but stir up negativity. 

You're honestly laughable in your posts. You put this game and the devs on blast constantly. And you "defending" is sarcastic. Don't discuss it anymore. You're right stay quiet on the matter seems it'd probably be for the best. It's not like you're giving any constructive feedback or offering solutions to anything anyway. 

Honestly I hope someone comes around and locks this thread. Stuff like this is tiring and only comes about when everyone is bored and have nothing else to do but stir up negativity. 

Oh wow what a comeback ~ 

Why should mods lock a thread because you don't like it? There's a wall of text about forum rules but apparently you're too busy sucking on that twinky to read and comprehend those. It isn't your job or place to dictate what others choose to talk about so please random person on the internet go read up on forum rules.

There's much more to be revealed at TennoLive and the streams around it. Or at least that was what got confirmed last Friday. There's a topic listing all the possible content for U16 on Reddit if you're interested. Regardless, whether it releases in a bad state or not there's quite a bit of content (both for older modules and new introductions) so the perception of being small will most likely be gone when it's PAX time. Unless many things are delayed from that list.

>U16 feels small

>U16 hasn't been released yet

>wat?

is this dude from the future??

personally I'm hyped for this, fully revamped PvP which is something I've been waiting for a looooong time, and also 8 player raids oh boy, dragon frame prolly and more stuff we probably do not even know about!

I would like to know why people assume that something IS something without being fully certain, that's just talking out of your &#!!

Cheers

>U16 feels small

>U16 hasn't been released yet

>wat?

is this dude from the future??

personally I'm hyped for this, fully revamped PvP which is something I've been waiting for a looooong time, and also 8 player raids oh boy, dragon frame prolly and more stuff we probably do not even know about!

I would like to know why people assume that something IS something without being fully certain, that's just talking out of your !!

Cheers

I like this guy!