The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Eyes Of Blight Exploit Is Still Unpatched

(PSN)TerraFlare7

Yep, saw there was a leaderboards exploit and gave up on that dream immediately.  

DE should Leaderboard Ban every clan that is exploiting (for this event only obviously) and have no chance at all for the Clan Trophy.

Cheaters do not deserve a score or reward, not even the legitimate points they did earn.  Take it all away and show them that cheating is intolerable.

I run a Shadow Clan with only 7 members, we have a disadvantage to compete with other clans on normal footing, let alone with cheating involved.  

Edited by (PS4)lagrue

Sparta as well as wayward have not been cheeting our rosters are active as well as every event we ran before as top shadow clans in ps4. Its believable however that the random clans that came out of nowhere are able to compete for 1st second place. With an average of 20 mil and me with 55 mil it takes coordination and teamwork but it is do-able. Hit the harder planets for more pts. Front back and sides 4 nodes each person avoid using elytron period

Edited by (PS4)zukofury

There are exploits and there is efficiency, considering my clan holds most of the top spots I can speak to the fact that we were also stuck at lower 20-40mil scores until we figured it out. Please check your facts before calling for bans.

We have won all of our events by a large margin, have never exploited in the game, and have always acted in the most honorable manner possible.

-Reaper's Regiment

The Wayward Paladin, Tenos of Sparta, and Starframe Knights have all earned there reputation in the Shadow Clan tier over multiple events so please check your facts before accusing someone of exploiting. All members in my clan play daily and are all highly experienced veteran players who will grind for the chance to better there clan.

Those who utilize the games mechanics and work as a team deserve every minute of there respect.

-The Wayward Paladin