Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Have An Arse Pains.

YourCuteSister

Instead the dark setting about lone vigilantes, ruined solar system, where only degenerates from The Corpus and Grineer fighting for scraps of the past, and humanity was only a picture with Lotus, we already have parties for red-black golden Rhinos coming to relays on a personal space swag-mobile with a Vor figure on hood, with fancy coloured dog, under "ship's ai" jaunty comments.

Derp.

Instead the dark setting about lone vigilantes, ruined solar system, where only degenerates from The Corpus and Grineer fighting for scraps of the past, and humanity was only a picture with Lotus, we already have parties for red-black golden Rhinos coming to relays on a personal space swag-mobile with a Vor figure on hood, with fancy coloured dog, under "ship's ai" jaunty comments.

Derp.

I like your name :3 - does this make they pain better?

Dead serious. If game will evolve to bro-game about spehs-ninjaz and socialization this will be unpleasant.

The grineer are still going for the loot of the past as well as wanting to destroy the Tenno, the Corpus are still the greedy scum they were back then.

A player coloring their rhino in black and red with the gold doesn't make them swagmeisters, if you converse with them, they might actually be pleasant.

I don't even know what to make of this post.

Dude. This is a multiplayer game. Nobody is forcing you to go to the relays.

Or play multiplayer.

Or buy noggles.

Or decorate your warframe/liset.

And Kubrows make WAY more lore sense than Sentinels. With Kubrows you look like a badass beastmaster. Sentinels look like cute floaty dog toys with a minigun.