The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eyes Of Blight Fomorian Disruptor

(PSN)Fen_Integrum

Question

So before I put in a ticket, I wanted to double check something. I made about seven Fomorian Disruptors, and I have used only one, and now there are none left in my inventory. Is there something I need to be aware of? Does the mission use all of the ones you have at once?

Edited by (PS4)Fenrushak

9 answers to this question

So before I put in a ticket, I wanted to double check something. I made about seven Fomorian Disruptors, and I have used only one, and now there are none left in my inventory. Is there something I need to be aware of? Does the mission use all of the ones you have at once?

Hey Fenrushak,

I will attempt to clear the confusion regarding Fomorian Disruptors. When you equip a Disruptor in your Gear and use it in a mission, it will not disappear from your Gear wheel when you return to the Liset. Because you have stock pile in your Inventory, it continues to grab from that so you don't have to keep equipping a Disruptor each time you use it.

For example, I have 6 Disruptors in my Inventory. I equip one and complete a Fomorian mission. When I return to the Liset my Disruptor is still equipped in my Gear wheel, but my Inventory now shows 5 in total.

Investigating the DB shows that you used all 7 of your Disruptors during Fomorian missions. If you would like further assistance please feel free to contact Support: http://support.warframe.com/

What you have described sounds like a bug, and not what the game has intended to do.

It is probably a good idea to create a support ticket for this situation, when we as players used a fomorian disruptor to enter the event mission... It would only consume "one" disruptor upon mission completion.

Edited by StarScribe

It shouldn't use all of them. I've got 14 made with more to build. Double check to see if shows up in the arsenal in your gear. If you use all of what you had built and equipped, and then built more, you have to re-equip it. Otherwise, I don't know. Edited by (PS4)iTJ84

I wanted to add to this something that will maybe (hopefully) clear up some of the confusion.  If you have a fomorian disruptor equipped, and you DON"T use it, but you run the event, and some one else uses it, the one you have equipped still gets consumed.  This is intended as far as I know, as you have to have one equipped to even run the event nodes for Eyes of Blight.  

So if you ran it 7 times and never popped yours on the Fomorian Core's shield, and someone else did it everytime, it still would've consumed all 7 of yours.

I wanted to add to this something that will maybe (hopefully) clear up some of the confusion.  If you have a fomorian disruptor equipped, and you DON"T use it, but you run the event, and some one else uses it, the one you have equipped still gets consumed.  This is intended as far as I know, as you have to have one equipped to even run the event nodes for Eyes of Blight.  

So if you ran it 7 times and never popped yours on the Fomorian Core's shield, and someone else did it everytime, it still would've consumed all 7 of yours.

This is true, I am confirming this.