The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrows Need Commands And Sentinels Need Settings.

Batwing

Kubrows were once a hyped feature now i don't see many people using them and I don't blame them with the upkeep costs and the fear of forgetting about them for a bit and coming back to a pile of ooz.

Now i don't have that big of a problem with the DNA stabilizers or anything like that they're a science experiment we made in a small ship, I wouldn't think they'd be that stable. BUT for a supposedly highly trained combat companion they act very wild and untrained doing everything randomly and I think that should change.

We need commands for them we can make in the mission at any time for any kubrow. The kubrow that can grapple should be able to chase after a targeted enemy and hold them down for capture or kill.

The stealth kubrow should worry more about keeping it's master hidden and not attack randomly.

We need a decent list of commands to keep kubrows in check and make them much more useful.

Here's a few ideas.

Rampage for just going all out and murdering anything it sees as fast as possible.

Scavage for using it's skills/mods to find loot and bring it's master items. And also collect the loot from around the map.

Sneek for sticking close to their master and keeping them cloaked if possible.

Guard this one should keep the kubrow close and kill any enemies that come too close to you and should also use any health abilities it can to help you and it. It should also be able to be sent to help teammates that are in a pinch and may need health of shields, say we could give them equipment like ammo and healthpacks and a teammate for some reason is a bit ahead or behind well the kubrow can run faster than us so we send it to help them out.

I'm not sure if they can stealth kill but they need to be able to do so.

It would also be nice to have kubrows in teams kind of also team up together to take down big targets.

If we mark an enemy and give a quick command the kubrow should focus on that enemy, I'm thinking nullifiers especially.

They way they attack should also be something we command say they either do a lot fo agile quick attacks or just slam into the enemy trying to get as many 1 hit kills as possible.

Feel free to add more commands/options for kubrows and sentinels too I'm really more focused on the kubrows but sentinels should get something similar too to be fair.

Also unrelated but kubrow armor and attachments we have guns sentinels have guns kubrows  should have like armor and maybe small paw attachments or something. Maybe make it so it can either carry supportive items or more damaging attachments so they won't be too op.

I just wanted to bring this up after seeing Quiette shy's video on youtube seeing how a kubrow can do the damage we just need more control over that damage.

I'd settle for Aggressive/Defensive/Passive.

That would be a step int he right direction but I'd like to see more effort and detail put into them.

I dont know who you are playing with. but I see them all the time. Now i do agree that they need more behavior settings. but they are still very widely used. 

Guess it's just me not noticing them as much but yes I really want to see a lot of features and options added to them than changing their color from gray to darker gray.