Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Arkham Knight Trailer & Massive Destiny Griefing [News]

TheErebus.

So a new Arkham Knight trailer has been released, needless to say, it is quite a dark and very edgy trailer. I am quite excited.

To more interesting news, several players of Destiny have been griefed heavily by having their data completely deleted by an outside user via the shareplay function.

By accessing the shareplay function, they were able to have remote control over the console and be able to delete their game data.

You can read more about it here: 

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/destiny-file-troll-comes-forward-confesses-trail-o/1100-6425524/

And in more idiotic news...

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/you-might-not-survive-an-assassin-s-creed-style-ha/1100-6425528/

26a420cfbaf5460f_image.png.xxxlarge.jpg

In other destiny related news - the 1.1.1 patch. Omg it's so hilarious, I used to think their forums were insane before but just look at this craziness (from a thread complaining about the addition of forced matchmaking on a certain gamemode):

JiLPH0F.png?1

Edited by DJ_Redwire

Sounds like that griefer did the victims a favor.  Teaching them a lesson.

Bad enough taste to play Destiny a lot and moronic enough to give control of their box to a stranger?  Sheesh.

Supposedly one of the victims was 11 years old. I guess not being aware of these things come into play.

I saw that vid. It looked like that your fella was a PSN WF player as well.

Really sad way to treat others...

Agreed, no matter how bad a game is, it's not right to delete their whole save data for whatever reason.

In other destiny related news - the 1.1.1 patch. Omg it's so hilarious, I used to think their forums were insane before but just look at this craziness (from a thread complaining about the addition of forced matchmaking on a certain gamemode):

JiLPH0F.png?1

resized_lizard-meme-generator-huehue-hue

And people wonder why I prefer single player games. I don't wanna play with people like that.

Why the Destiny hate? I've never even played it but come on.. We are better than this, right? Wait we aren't. *walks away*

This doesn't really even have to do with Destiny so much as it does the way the community fo gamers has evolved.

... Or devolved, as it were.

I can say, for me, that reading about Destiny is about as close as I am ever going to get to it.

It's got that console shooter community vibe that you, literally, couldn't pay me to be exposed to.

Warframe is about as close to a shooter as I am going to get...

Even then, I'm with Scrublord in that I mostly play solo...

The graphics of Arkham Knight are pretty amazing, but it's a shame the facial animations aren't better, like Infamous: Second Son. IMO, even with crappy graphics, realistic facial animation makes it 1000 times more believable.

Mostly just excited to play as Harley Quinn.

I read a theory that in this game, Arkham Knight is just another facet of Batman's personality. This entire game takes place in Batman's head, and he's finally gone insane and is locked up in Arkham Asylum. I know it's unlikely, but I'm rather fond of this theory, I think it'd make a fittingly bitter ending to the series.

The graphics of Arkham Knight are pretty amazing, but it's a shame the facial animations aren't better, like Infamous: Second Son. IMO, even with crappy graphics, realistic facial animation makes it 1000 times more believable.

I'm just happy that the Joker is out of the picture. Now make more room for more villains.