Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Man At Arns On Youtube.

(PSN)Berserker_Crow

Have you guys ever heard of Man at Arms on youtube? They forge weapons from different anime and video games. and if you give them a suggestion, there is a chance they will create the weapons.

So I was wondering, if we can all ask Man at Arms to build a real life version of the Dragon Nikana!!!! once its finished, DE can have their very own Dragon Nikana to cut things with :P

Its just an idea, I think it would be epic to see a real warframe weapon that's not just a replica, but one that is actually usable as a weapon.

Let me know what you guys think.

Have you guys ever heard of Man at Arms on youtube? They forge weapons from different anime and video games. and if you give them a suggestion, there is a chance they will create the weapons.

So I was wondering, if we can all ask Man at Arms to build a real life version of the Dragon Nikana!!!! once its finished, DE can have their very own Dragon Nikana to cut things with :P

Its just an idea, I think it would be epic to see a real warframe weapon that's not just a replica, but one that is actually usable as a weapon.

Let me know what you guys think.

Sheldon isn't allowed anything sharp just in case .......

If man at arms were to make a Warframe weapon, I think it should be a tenno weapon. as for the skana, DE already has a replica of the skana and the Kama. besides, Man at arms would enjoy the challenge of making a Dragon Nikana. IMO the skana looks a bit too easy for them to make (Im not calling myself a master blacksmith by no means lol.) but these people have made some epic weapons! like clouds buster sword, Squalls gunblade, Saurons mace, Lightsaber katana. I think the Dragon Nikana is more appropriate.

But DE already has a skana and nikana, they showed them around at devstreams.

Why not make one of the more interesting weapons anyway, not just a sword >_>

Silva and Aegis perhaps?

I thought they only had a skana and Kama replica. I don't recall seeing a nikana replica. If you can share a link to a livestream showing the nikana. then I will know. As for Silva and Aegis?...It would be impossible to to make a sword and shield that will glow fire. They make weapons that can be usable to cut stuff wth. Everytime man at arms finish their weapon, they test it out by cutting pumpkins and random objects.

They own the right to copy ideas?

Easy money for DE that courtcase.

Creating replicas like the Man at Arms guys do is a form of fanart. Like all fanart, when created by another body, is essentially original content, if not parody. DE own the rights to all manifests of things directly sourced to the company, but you don't see them sueing people on Deviant for creating art inspired by Warframe do you?

Besides, things like this are free advertising for DE.

Edited by DJ_Redwire

A Dragon Nikana or Skana would be nice. Other weapons that could happen are Orthos/Prime or Galatine or something.

Can you imagine how heavy the Galaitine would be? When they made Cloud's Buster Sword, it took two people to wield that massive blade. Im pretty sure the Galatine is alittle more slimmer than the buster sword and a little more practical.

personally I think they should go with a more iconic weapon like the glaive or the glaive prime.

btw, I live a few blocks away form their shop, gonna check out their place one of these day.

Why didn't I think about that sooner! Glaive/Prime would be perfect! a bode to both Dark Sector and Warframe! +1

Which shop are you talking about? theres two of them. I know there are the Stagmer brothers and I forgot the name of the other blacksmith. But they both work for man at arms.

What? They can't make guns just because they're black? smiths ^_^

Man at Arms make bladed weapons exclusively. Yeah they made the gun blade from final fantasy that has a real working trigger, hammer and cylinder. but its still just a sword. Making the Boltor Prime wouldn't work because in the end of the video they test out their weapons on random objects. Making a Boltor that rapidly fires bolts will be very unlikely to happen. it would also be a little too dangerous to make a real working gun.