Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Top 5 Melee Weapons That Could Go In Wf

takeshiblue

Rapiers are extremely fragile weapons, first of all it is a weapon meant to kill unarmored oppenents, and is a show sword that has no place on a battlefield, seconds the characters you have mentioned are fictional, i wish to not see rapiers

you would have to be an simplistic person to say 1. the characters aren't real since this game is fictional, 2. anything can be made into a weapon,so saying "it does not belong on the battlefield" makes you sound like an idiot. 3. they turned a traditional wooden stick with a handle into a bladed weapon ,making it completely badass. So the Ideal that a rapier can't be put in here is invalid, DE can weaponize anything if they really put thier mind to it. In addition to that https://31.media.tumblr.com/0b5156d17029bd1cf596aa0abe9610f6/tumblr_inline_n8562jNZBL1s1lrzp.gif

As far as rapiers go, the superheated rod idea has merit. Look up the Thermic Lance in Fallout: New Vegas. Orokinize (That is now a word) that thing, make it one handed, and then make a new stance for it. Boom, your Volt Prime is now Silver Chariot. pZ1bBO6.jpg

you would have to be an simplistic person to say 1. the characters aren't real since this game is fictional, 2. anything can be made into a weapon,so saying "it does not belong on the battlefield" makes you sound like an idiot. 3. they turned a traditional wooden stick with a handle into a bladed weapon ,making it completely badass. So the Ideal that a rapier can't be put in here is invalid, DE can weaponize anything if they really put thier mind to it. In addition to that https://31.media.tumblr.com/0b5156d17029bd1cf596aa0abe9610f6/tumblr_inline_n8562jNZBL1s1lrzp.gif

your link lef me to a gif of sao, seriously? Sao knows nothing about weapons, and good luck using a rapier like that

As far as rapiers go, the superheated rod idea has merit. Look up the Thermic Lance in Fallout: New Vegas. Orokinize (That is now a word) that thing, make it one handed, and then make a new stance for it. Boom, your Volt Prime is now Silver Chariot. pZ1bBO6.jpg

you have both enlightened me and entertained me

• 4 weeks later...
-snip-

4. Lances -There are many similar weapons to this but, a pole-arm and a sphere aren't the same thing, if we have to differentiate simply add a shield to it.

-snap-

Honestly I can't think of much actual lance users since it's a unique weapon but, it gets alot of love from the FF series and Sengoku Basara. 

-snup-

Lances don't make much sense, foot soldier-wise anyhow, but how about for Archwing?  Fly around auto-impaling everything in reach.