Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Message To All Tenno

(PSN)AR19_NR

You are destabilizing a system that has collapsed due to our own actions, claiming to be ridding it of corruption. If you wish the best for this system, you had better start with cleansing it of yourself and your allies
You are like children, holding your breath until you get what you want. You deserve neither respect, nor followers.

This system is corrupt! When you rule how will you deal with corruption? Do you think that people will just obey you? Everyone is born evil, they all want to rule and have absolute power. How do you not see that we are doing what is best for this system, for all of you!?

You are no kin of mine. I may have called you kin before, but that time has passed. Now all I see is corruption.

68a.jpg

This is why I sent the message. To show you that we are comeing. The Red Veil will soon free this system of its corrupt shackles. You still have time to live. Join Red Veil. Either way you will not stop us.

Edited by (PS4)AR19_NR

OP, making the Red Veil look bad since forever.

EDIT: BTW, everybody loved the Red Veil until Arbiters and Suda came and showed all of their bling. Current Tenno just $uck the d!cks of who give them the best loot. Even betraying their allies for the loot.

Edited by sappinmahsentry

This is why I sent the message. To show you that we are comeing. The Red Veil will soon free this system of its corrupt shackles. You still have time to live. Join Red Veil. Either way you will not stop us.

68a.jpg

Yes, you did, and you're making the Veil look worse than all of those ignorant Suda and Arbiter followers think.

What Sappin said. We're already in enough hot water because of the "oooh, dark and edgy! lol!" stereotype, stop perpetrating rumors and get on with actually making a difference in the system!

What Sappin said. We're already in enough hot water because of the "oooh, dark and edgy! lol!" stereotype, stop perpetrating rumors and get on with actually making a difference in the system!

+9001

OFF TOPIC: People see red veil as red and black, they must be color blind, they're truely straberry-ish pinkish red and gray, however, the lesser people of red veil hardly have any red on them.

Since when does "us" imply "me"? I was speaking in the third person. Someone told me this and I was just repeating what they had said. Im on your side. I see corruption. That doesn't mean im Red Veil. I like women. That doesn't mean that im a lesbian.

Since when does "us" imply "me"? I was speaking in the third person. Someone told me this and I was just repeating what they had said. Im on your side. I see corruption. That doesn't mean im Red Veil. I like women. That doesn't mean that im a lesbian.

OP confirmed troll.

Took you that long to figure it out! Do you think that someone would seriously start a post about the Red Veil getting ready to kill everyone. I just wanted to see how long I could keep you going. Thanks for replying and have fun with the game.