Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Syndicate Custom Arsenal] New Syndicate Followers/death Squad Feat. Red Veil Phoenixes(With Art)

4ever4gotin

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Yes please very professional work

Hope this thread gets more attention. We need refreshment in Syndicate Offerings and all of the concepts look cool.

I`m glad you both enjoy it, I've stopped working on it for ... quite a while. But maybe in a day or two I think I have three more pieces ready.

Thanks for stopping by!

Edited by 4ever4gotin

Finally added Primaries for New Loka and Perrin. A Heavy crossbow and Sniper rifle respectively. 

The colours for the sniper are in the PS`s signature yellow-white/orange/purple, instead of the classic corpus blue-greys and such that I used for the melee concept which is harder on my eyes to differentiate.

You can find them right under the primary section and read up on the niche mechanics I drummed up in a hurry or just simply check the spoiler below to see the pictures

Id9yg1k.png

m5Thdaq.png

I was never really ... impressed with the design I made for Suda`s melee weapon, so I decided to touch it up. I reviewed the current design models for the Simulor and the Gammacor as well as borrowed from the Aikido`s design I made and changed into something more fitting of Celphalon `tools`. Check it out below or back under melee tab for a comparison to the old version.

r3uCRvQ.png

Edited by 4ever4gotin

• 4 weeks later...

Thread has been updated with a bunch of Celphalon Suda style weapons. (mostly rejects that I deemed ill fit for the spot).

Reject CS designs that were not included were: Claws, Sparring (hands and feet), Hammer, Tower shield, Spear, Great Sword, Backpack weapon, and Helios redesign.

Check them out in their dedicated section! No flavor text or fancy weapon mechanics, unfortunately, will do it eventually.

OR if you're here reading this post you can look at them below:

smart pistol

UUQkVF5.png

Sns

ORYlUCH.png

Glavie

5MBma8o.png

Bullpup

SQQhGb6.png

Nikana

f76juRh.png

armor set + helmet

aEpSbib.png

Suda armor set + warframe specific helmet design, not complete but will be eventually.

If you are wonder, Will the other syndicates have a takeover!?!, answer is: probably not. These were reject ideas that I quickly drew for, done in a rush since I'll have less free time in the future.

I had big plans for this thread, but with me sentencing myself to eternal damnation for the coming months and DE consistently distracting me with new content (some of which helping me shape this thread), I might not be doing anything major. Although I have laid out my plan in the "Thread's Design Direction" section at the very top for your interest. It'll give ya an idea of what I had in store.

• 4 weeks later...

I had some time to draw so I decided to get started on some custom syndicate followers, for now I made the battle hardened Beowolves of the steel meridian!

There are some character descriptions in the OP if you want to read on a little back story. Check out the picture there as well or just look at it here below

XqXSf0F.png

Edited by 4ever4gotin

• 1 month later...

A little corny on the backstory bits, but I really love the concepts of syndicate exclusive weapons and armor. Especially all the synoid/ gammacor - type weapons, very neat! I dislike that the currently implemented syndicate primaries are just reskinned knockoffs of existing weapons with buffs applied. They're realy nice yeah, but it makes the syndicates seem a little... Cheap.

The idea of actual characters for the syndicates other than the spokesman is also nice.

A little corny on the backstory bits, but I really love the concepts of syndicate exclusive weapons and armor. Especially all the synoid/ gammacor - type weapons, very neat! I dislike that the currently implemented syndicate primaries are just reskinned knockoffs of existing weapons with buffs applied. They're realy nice yeah, but it makes the syndicates seem a little... Cheap.

The idea of actual characters for the syndicates other than the spokesman is also nice.

Heheh, creative writing wasn't my strong suit, probably i'll try to keep in mind how much cheese I put into it xD.

Glad you like the weapons, I agree that unique weapons would definitely be more interesting but of course it is probably in DE's best interest to have a reskin cause it is easier to impliment, but still nice looking nevertheless.

Syndicate personalities is what I think gonna be one of the bigger things to come to syndicates cause they'll add a lot of depth in lore and generally show what people make up the syndicates. This'll bleed out to quests and more stuff which make me pretty interested to try and create something.

Thanks for stopping by, I'm glad you enjoy it.

MGS fan forsure, i like them steel meridianes

Hehe, I guess the eypatch was a bit much xD

dunno what to say...its great...and that's an understatement

keep it up 1+

want this things ingame NOW!!!

Thanks, I have high hopes for what DE can do with syndicates in the future!