Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

People Who Own Over 50 Kubrows

(PSN)Mazda_07_

Nope. I own 4, one of each. Never used them past level 30. Too much effort.

Same. I would happily put in the work. But they are just pitiful to watch in battle. The animations are not to my liking. Give it some back-mounted rockets. The ability to revive Tenno... Ability to be mounted, the ability to carry a swappable primary or secondary/gear items like a pack mule, more functionality in general. 

Same. I would happily put in the work. But they are just pitiful to watch in battle. The animations are not to my liking. Give it some back-mounted rockets. The ability to revive Tenno... Ability to be mounted, the ability to carry a swappable primary or secondary/gear items like a pack mule, more functionality in general.

that sounds amazing! I just use them more than carrier cause I like it when they grab vips. Other than that it didn't do much lol. Good distractions too.

They used their imprints for selling purposes, if that answers your question.

yeah but a lotus isn't rare anymore :/. Then again there is a market for everything I guess.

I know a guy who had over 100 Kubrows. He had a Microsoft Excel sheet to keep track each of them.  (Looks, Gender, Breed, Pattern, Modding etc etc)

I wonder if there is alot of plat in it. Since it does take up alot of time and plat as well. I'm assuming rushing eggs and buying eggs might cost u a bit too. Not to mention credits to make the incubator thing. Sweet baby Jesus that's time consuming.

I wonder if there is alot of plat in it. Since it does take up alot of time and plat as well. I'm assuming rushing eggs and buying eggs might cost u a bit too. Not to mention credits to make the incubator thing. Sweet baby Jesus that's time consuming.

Well, As far as he let me know he farmed his own eggs ( Its not that hard actually )

But one thing i know, he had around 4000 Hours invested.

Oh my god...

such fantastic ideas

I know a guy who had over 100 Kubrows. He had a Microsoft Excel sheet to keep track each of them. (Looks, Gender, Breed, Pattern, Modding etc etc)

Edit:

Oh, i forgot to mention.

Their names were... Numbers.

THAT IS ILLEGAL UNDERCOVER KUBROW BREEDING RIGHT THERE!!!! I CAN ALREADY TELL THAT EACH KUBROW IS KEPT IN A STASIS CAGE 3 METERS LONG WITH 4 KUBROW PER METRE. That's it I am calling The Royal Kubrow Protecting Agency, the fine is already at 1 million platinum

...In all seriousness I only have 1 Kubrow that I don't even use.

Edited by ROXXXY

Well, As far as he let me know he farmed his own eggs ( Its not that hard actually )

But one thing i know, he had around 4000 Hours invested.

If he did that to collect it, that is fine, but if he did it to sell it, he is wasting his time as there are so much better ways to make fast plat in game.

i'd imagine anyone who has more than 4 (the min amount needed if you wanted to keep all breeds) would have kept every single one..

kept the physical look of one

and maybe the coat of another ...

to splice the perfect kubrow and hopefully get some great deal of plat from it. 

However i currently only have two.. my favourite is Strawberry pop, bought her a fur pattern from the store and im pretty content in using her for general use. I wouldnt keep so many kubrows, its too much work and a waste of space. Although as much as i'd love to get the lotus pattern one day.. it'll have to wait.

2015-03-02_00006.jpg

Edited by Genzaio