Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4 Energy Siphons And Overall Artifacts Stacking

KangHur

4 energy siphons is just too good now. Having 100 energy skill every 50 sec on every member of group for free is too powerful to pass it.

Solution for this can by making artifacts not stackable in group so we will be forced to choice 4 different artifacts.

Other solution will be removing Energy siphon and make it as warframe mod. This will allow more caster like style of play for ppl that like it but in cost of space of other mods.

4 energy siphons is a great setup all together and quite weak alone but right now it adds a lot flavor to the game play and I like it as it is. What I like to see in this game, is to have a style difference as being more caster oriented or melee oriented as a choice. The main problem is the other artifacts are too weak or adds nothing to the game/team play. Also energy siphon makes high level defense missions viable if you are in a position to solo or 2 man if everyone else leaves.

4 energy siphons is a great setup all together and quite weak alone but right now it adds a lot flavor to the game play and I like it as it is. What I like to see in this game, is to have a style difference as being more caster oriented or melee oriented as a choice. The main problem is the other artifacts are too weak or adds nothing to the game/team play. Also energy siphon makes high level defense missions viable if you are in a position to solo or 2 man if everyone else leaves.

Every artifact is weak alone but if stacked to 4 become great like Rifle Amp when stacked give you 40% increase to primary weapon damage and this also is very powerful. Main difference with energy siphon is that it is playstyle changing one. But over all for me artifacts should be more support like and if they will become unstackable then this will put them in this role.

Difference in play styles can't be done by something that is team wide. This can be done by adding 1 polarity slot for every frame that will reduce energy cost by 75% and this will be slot for play style choiceing mod. With high base energy cost and big reduction in polarity slot this will unable ppl to geting more than 1 of those. And one of those game play differencing should be Energy Siphon like.

I'd agree they need to be removed from artifacts, they do not promote any sort of choice, right now if you get energy siphon, you will pretty much always use energy siphon. I wouldn't suggest making them a mod either, it's too powerful of a resource to have. Rather, I have a different idea.

So, right now, we rely on random orbs of energy from crates, lockers, and enemies, right? And we're basically expected to have energy siphon, so it kind of works out. What if they simply made energy siphon a baseline thing, much like how people are saying Handspring shouldn't be a mod, it should be a feature. Thus, each player could replenish like 1 energy per second, or 1 energy per 2 seconds or whatever.

@Tsuki I honestly prefer 4x Siphon instead of 2x Siphon and 2x Reg, since that Reg never really helped maybe surviving with 1-4 hp but at the next possible spot I tried to suicide and get revived

@Tsuki

I understand your decision, but I also think the reg is so low it's not worth it in comparison with energy siphon

1. you've got your shield

2.1 you shouldn't get low HP anyway with a squishy range champ. fe: nyx

2.2 that also means tanky bruisy characters for example saryn or rhino will have a high HP anyway, rhino has his iron skin it's super great in emergency situations, saryn has easily 800 HP (not max) 

that means 1hp per sec having a 0.125% HP reg per sec isn't that high

2.3 many frames have a 200-400 energy pool (also not maxxed mods) that would mean their reg is 0.25% per sec up to 0.5% per sec

though it doesn't sound much on paper it's way more in comparison with the HP reg.

also I prefer to wait 5 sec for a decoy than waiting 10 sec.

Rejuvenation is, imo, useless by itself and only becomes worthwhile if you stack.  I wouldn't like to see stacking removed but perhaps for rare artifacts there could be limited stacking.  But, yes, I agree, four siphons is only slightly redonkulous.

Personally, I don't think artifacts should stack. I've always wanted some kind of survival mode: endless defense without the cryopod, where you only have to defend yourselves. The problem is, this can never happen with the current artifact system. Ash, Loki, and Rhino modded out with maxed streamline and continuity can effectively maintain invisibility or invulnerability indefinitely with the 2 energy/s regeneration from having 4 energy siphons equipped simultaneously, energy orbs be damned. Trinity is in a similar boat, except she doesn't even need energy siphons; she can just spam link and energy vampire. There simply shouldn't be a build that allows you to infinitely maintain a status which prevents you from being harmed, and currently, there are several of them in existence.