Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Top 5 Most Fun Weapons To Use!

Arkardu

Amprex - that chaining on tight groups!  And I always laugh when it kills some one around a corner due to the chaining.  Love it.

Angstrum - sooo many rockets

Marelok (either version) - Just satisfying calmly taking down a mob of whatever one medium range headshot at a time.

Tonbo/Orthos Prime/Tipedo - Reach out and slash someone.  Also air meleetastic, especially the supreme travel companion, The Tipedo.

Ripkas - Maybe not the highest damage but just fun.

Dex Furis/Aksomatis - rattatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatata dead....ratatatatatatataa...out of ammo.  Still fun though, if not always practical.

5) Sybaris, that thing just feels so sexy to me

4) Jat Kittag/Crushing Ruin with hilarious slam ragdolls and massive damage

3) Scindo Prime+ Tempo Royale + Berserker. Nuff said.

2) Penta. The goddamn Penta.

1) I'll have to go with either Latron or Braton Prime, both of these are my fav weapons currently and they have an amazing feel to them (though the Latron Prime sounds like a chew toy)

Also a shout out goes to the Dex Furis for being a complete ammo wasting bandsaw of nothing but carnage.

Edited by TheBrsrkr

1) Castanas (I actually laughed using them, and they've belonged in my inventory forever afterwards).

2) Dread (my beloved - not the most fun, but my favourite forever).

3) Jat Kittag (you all know why).

4) Rakta Ballistica ("Die," and everyone in a huge radius is Viral'd to death - I love it).

5) Gorgon (that gun was amazing and I forever love it, but my Gorgon Wraith has its place above it).