Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

★JOIN FLOW★(With Everything Everyone Else Has)★But wait there's MORE!★

2ply

Yo! May I please join this clan? :3

20zqpsw.png

I heard you like to ask politely to join clans...

So I politely joined you to the clan so you can ask politely to join clans politely while joined politely in a clan. 

Welcome to Flow!

I request entry to the hotness, Sprite488

Invited! welcome =)

Interesting thread. Do you think I could get one of those invites?

Invited! WARNING! You will most probably being a pale ocelot and become a sexy-tanned ocelot. 300% hotness comes with its perks :D

ALSO! Are we in page 100 yet???

Edit: We are XD

:D

UuQbJ.gif

Edited by KatanaWielder

do you guys participate in dark sectors and have an allaince ? and also is everything in the dojo completed ?

Our Alliance:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/322537-the-4-key-prime-alliance-video-recruitment-scientific-techno-jargon-bananza-press-4-to-win/?p=3639774

Our Dojo Facilities:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/41230-join-flow-to-become-300-hotter-mature-content-warning/?p=658944

As for the dark sector participation; we are focusing on growing the Alliance and then from that group finding those who wish to participate, but in short,  yes all the things.

And, considering the age of our clan....everything in the dojo has been completed several times over, and duplicated to stupid amounts for a long time now. 

We do favor our Flojo quite well.

And, considering the age of our clan....everything in the dojo has been completed several times over, and duplicated to stupid amounts for a long time now. 

We do favor our Flojo quite well.

What he means by that is, we have like 6+ dueling rooms (i forget the total, but some have obstacles for increased fun), 2 parkour rooms and all research completed.

We also have teleporters for quick access.

Edited by Malindros

howdy

I am new and clueless but I have hairy plams

20jo8lg.jpg

21eaft4.jpg

208a236.png

We Made 2000 Replies...(with many deletions)

2r3jez7.jpg

15fr5tc.png                                                                                                                                 15fr5tc.png

214a23p.png

2000 REPLIES THANKS TO PEOPLE LIKE YOU!

As a brand New Player to Warframe..

200 Platinum should hook you up with some sweet bobble heads!

Now, get your Mastery Rank 2 so we can Trade!

Sponsored by:

33o1ug6.jpg

Edited by 2ply