Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

★JOIN FLOW★(With Everything Everyone Else Has)★But wait there's MORE!★

2ply

My previous clan never did it's fair share of work, so I'm interesting in joining Flow if at all possible.

I come from the clan he does, we got tired of pulling the clan that didn't share the work. We'd like to join a productive clan and help the clan in any way possible.

"I joined flow and it made me 300% hotter. Now, the tropical, 28-35ºC average temperaure, 25-35% average humidity environment I live in is too cold for me, so I got bronchitis when I went to work. This was confirmed this with a visit to a doctor."

-ChillFactor, on his bronchitis he found out today.

3upzj8.jpg

That doesn't seem so insane for me, given Mr. Chill's Flowstimonial:

"I joined flow and it made me 300% hotter. Now, the tropical, 28-35ºC average temperaure, 25-35% average humidity environment I live in is too cold for me, so I got bronchitis when I went to work. This was confirmed this with a visit to a doctor."

-ChillFactor, on his bronchitis he found out today.

Perhaps Flow isn't for the faint of heart, but I know that Chill is a trooper, so he'll power through this like an Ember pressing 4 in a cluster of Infested!

I am Clinton and i approve of this message. Also Warframe is coming to the PS4 so that alone backs up everything he said!

Yo bro....reposting my ENTIRE PICTURE post about pressing 4 is like pressing 4 AFTER everything is ALREADY DEAD from you pressing 4!

Just sayin...

Thanks for the post! (don't ever change!)

Yo bro....reposting my ENTIRE PICTURE post about pressing 4 is like pressing 4 AFTER everything is ALREADY DEAD from you pressing 4!

Just sayin...

Ill try not to change lmao

Just sayin...

1n5h.jpg

You see what he did there, he took one press of 4 and added twice as much 4 as before, that's 300% more 4!

Join Flow today to get more 4 and the obvious 300% hotter, now with presidential support!

1n5h.jpg

You see what he did there, he took one press of 4 and added twice as much 4 as before, that's 300% more 4!

Join Flow today to get more 4 and the obvious 300% hotter, now with presidential support!

I am Clinton and i approve of this message. The guy in that picture is a secret dev for Warframe so that automatically backs up everything he said!

"Warframe will be a PlayStation 4 launch title!" source: Warframe Facebook page

Again the power of 4 !!!
(If you dont know what Im talking about take a look at the 2ply "Power of 4" paradigm on the previous page)

Well it's official, this thread gave me cancer. But the kind of cancer that consumes your whole body and you evolve into a new being. I'm immortal now. And I really really like sugar. Also... My limbs regenerate.

2ply the new boy and crazy player

What my slightly... dull... friend here tried to say in his limited english is "Hey 2ply, can I have an invite for the clan? Chill's told me all about becoming 300% hotter and how he got his bronchitis from joining FLOW, so I thought it'd be great for all of us to be hotter together, especially since I'm new to this game and want to be under Chill's training to become a valuable member of the Warframe and FLOW society and learn the secrets of the mystic 4... Can I haz Invite?"... Or something like that...

So, can he haz invite?