Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

★JOIN FLOW★(With Everything Everyone Else Has)★But wait there's MORE!★

2ply

COMING SOON: New clan emblem

Here at FLOW we like to shake things up every once in a while by changing our clan emblem.

Here is a preview of what you can expect from the next emblem:

Grimsflowemblempreview_zps993bba2f.jpeg

This artistic rendition of what 300% hottness means is brought to us by our very own 7Grims; you may recognize the style from the logo on our steam group :)

This will have to be ratified by DE and be added in a hotfix if and when it gets accepted. It will probably be a while before we see it in game so admire it here while you wait.

Peace out and Rock on Flowbians.

sounds like a fun clan , can i apply? <3

My ign is Zimmies

While I readed the recruiting advirtise " I had this psycho yet pumped voice in my head" '-' Yet anyway

Asking if recruits are still up if so

IGN: ShadoZzz

Not only are you two both welcome to apply, you've both been accepted! Congrats and welcome to the clan :D Invites are waiting for you.

Edited by Drasiel

I gotta join this clan, just left the one I was in LOL The pictures had me laughing for days, the golden 4 key had me crying!

I'm more of a weekend guy though, I work at a hospital so my hours are generally pretty long during the week. I'm on sometimes during the week too though! 

ingame name is TheDoctah.

I gotta join this clan, just left the one I was in LOL The pictures had me laughing for days, the golden 4 key had me crying!

I'm more of a weekend guy though, I work at a hospital so my hours are generally pretty long during the week. I'm on sometimes during the week too though! 

ingame name is TheDoctah.

I'm somewhat new to the game, and this clan seems fun to join, So may I join the Flow? :D

IGN: johnrobin95

Invites sent to both of you! Welcome to the clan =)

You guys had me interested right from the first glance at the front page of this thread, but upon seeing 4 Key Prime, I realized that this clan is my destiny. I'd really like to be able to join you guys. XD

IGN - SortaRandom

Edited by SortaRandom

You guys had me interested right from the first glance at the front page of this thread, but upon seeing 4 Key Prime, I realized that this clan is my destiny. I'd really like to be able to join you guys. XD

IGN - SortaRandom

Who are we to argue with destiny? Invite sent :) Welcome to the clan.

Between clans, like what I saw. lvl 8 mastery, several frames. cya around

IGN: TRAVlSTY (travLsty)

Nuuuuuuuu!!! You're either already in a clan or you have another pending invite, blocking ours.

Clear that (and let us know when you do so), so that you can go from this 

fkLF9.gif

To this

q97qGK3.jpg