Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

★JOIN FLOW★(With Everything Everyone Else Has)★But wait there's MORE!★

2ply

hey im new to this game. i play it like 2 weeks and am searching for a clan. i read the first page of this thread and now i must join you guys... you seem to be really serious :D

im from germany and play mostly in the evening or weekend cause of work and other things. if you dont have a problem with me being not "that" active i would like to join you guys =)

see ya

hey im new to this game. i play it like 2 weeks and am searching for a clan. i read the first page of this thread and now i must join you guys... you seem to be really serious :D

im from germany and play mostly in the evening or weekend cause of work and other things. if you dont have a problem with me being not "that" active i would like to join you guys =)

see ya

Hey hey, looking for an invite. This clan looks fabtastic!

Thanks for your consideation.

We appreciate the interest! Invites sent, welcome to the clan :D

This is so... pre-web 2.0... so sexy...  Could I join? I would kill the Internetz for an invite, just give me its adress.

We attempted to send you the address but alas, you are in a different clan or a have a different pending invite. Clear it up and lets us know and we shall send an invite once more.

We attempted to send you the address but alas, you are in a different clan or a have a different pending invite. Clear it up and lets us know and we shall send an invite once more.

I'm already in, thanks, I asked to 2ply directly.

Edited by PersonalYisus

Hello!

I was booted out of the clan today in mid-mission, and I'm not particularly sure why. I'd consider myself fairly active, popping on at least once every other day.

Is there anyone that I can talk to about this, so I could perhaps learn what went wrong? I really want me some more o' dat Flow action.

Thank!

Hello!

I was booted out of the clan today in mid-mission, and I'm not particularly sure why. I'd consider myself fairly active, popping on at least once every other day.

Is there anyone that I can talk to about this, so I could perhaps learn what went wrong? I really want me some more o' dat Flow action.

Thank!

I will do a follow up for you and send you the results via PM. Please be patient I will need to contact other clan moderators in different time zones.

Hey, I am actually new to the game (rank 5) and seeking for ppl to play with. looking for clans for days and yea, this clan looks awsome. have a home for a willing tennor? :o)

Greez

kito

Our door is always open. :) Welcome to the clan.