The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

★JOIN FLOW★(With Everything Everyone Else Has)★But wait there's MORE!★

2ply

Yo, is the teamspeak server down?

Also, exams are over for me, which means you'll guys see me a lot more than you did for the past 2 months :D

The TS server is temporarily down due to license issues.  We hope to have it back up soon.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm interested in this Clan :P  
Most of the other ones I've looked at have been super freaking serious to a point where it's off putting, like having rediculous requirements(Must be active at least every 2nd day, 15+ rank, Forma'd frame)  
My body is ready to be 300% hotter!!!

I'm interested in this Clan :P  

Most of the other ones I've looked at have been super freaking serious to a point where it's off putting, like having rediculous requirements(Must be active at least every 2nd day, 15+ rank, Forma'd frame)  

My body is ready to be 300% hotter!!!

Invite sent.

Hi!

Im looking for a lovely fun bunch of ppl to play warframe with, are you guys still recruiting?

Im almost rank 7, at my best with melee (excalibur, valkyr), but still kinda newb regarding the knowledge of game stuff..

Im gonna leave my current clan due to inactivity.

Location: Central EU, fluent in english, mic user, carebear, ussually awake at night, liking chillout and good laughs, fine with dark humor.. and i kinda wanna feel more sexy.. :). Ive been sort of alive for 24 years

Will u send me an invite?

- SunnZee

Edited by SunnZee

Hi!

Im looking for a lovely fun bunch of ppl to play warframe with, are you guys still recruiting?

Im almost rank 7, at my best with melee (excalibur, valkyr), but still kinda newb regarding the knowledge of game stuff..

Location: Central EU, fluent in english, mic user, carebear, ussually awake at night, liking chillout and good laughs, fine with dark humor.. and i kinda wanna feel more sexy.. :). Ive been sort of alive for 24 years

- SunnZee

Also tried to join ur TS3, but:

<02:14:56> Trying to resolve hostname clanflow.net

<02:14:57> Trying to connect to server on clanflow.net

<02:15:03> Failed to connect to server

Hi!

- SunnZee

Sure thing buddy!

Be on the lookout for an invite to awesomeness.

And thank you for a very thoughtful request!

Also tried to join ur TS3, but:

<02:14:56> Trying to resolve hostname clanflow.net

<02:14:57> Trying to connect to server on clanflow.net

<02:15:03> Failed to connect to server

Yea sorry bout that, I need to update the teamspeak address on the forums...the good news is you will find the new address once you join the clan in the MOTD.

Stay tuned for that invite!

"PrawnIT" MR6 is scamming people for plat trying to trade for CS:GO items and he's in your clan. Would DM you, but I think your inbox is full. :3

Yikes, that sounds like a problem.

If you have any proof of this, please PM it to me and I'll get it straightened out!

"PrawnIT" MR6 is scamming people for plat trying to trade for CS:GO items and he's in your clan. Would DM you, but I think your inbox is full. :3

Pure Genius!

That's right folks...join Flow Clan today and you could be rubbing elbows with today's up and coming online gaming entrpenuers!

At Flow..we transcend all forms of currency!

(Flow clan does not condone the act of scammery nor does it promote the use of in-game currency for any other purposes than to enhance individual bling and general swaggery. Please consult your EULA before participating in any act of trade while in game using in-game currency)