The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

★JOIN FLOW★(With Everything Everyone Else Has)★But wait there's MORE!★

2ply

Hey!

I'm interested in joining the clan. I just played the game for 2 weeks and still learning. May I ask what is the prime time of the clan (when most ppl are online) and where are most ppl from?

Regards.

Most people are from America in the clan, we do have a good deal of Euro players too. Highest activity...typical of most American clans.  Anywhere between 6pm - 2am (across all US timezones) and weekends are usually busy busy.

You had me at the promise of +300% HOTNESS!!!!!1!!11!!!one!!

I'm currently MR3, so still a complete newb, just looking for people to share in my love for pyromancy.

Can I join, pl0x? :3

You remind of an old friend...he was a gypsy...a lazy one at that....but like you he loved starting fires....we welcome you to Flow, and I look forward to watching the embers line your path. Be on the lookout for an invite from a Flowbian soon.

Invite please i need that 300%.

MR 13 my name tag is Lune

I welcome you Lune, soon you too will know the joy of a life 300% hotter.

Look for an invite to the Flow.

Hallo :v I am know as a Hot and Spicy lover Pac-Man and I got sight of your 300% HOTTER advertise! Instantly my mouth started watering and chew on air desiring the awesomeness of your clan.

May I get an invite?

chew on air desiring the awesomeness of your clan.

May I get an invite?

I love posts like this....

The joy of this recruitment thread for me.....I make the world laugh for a moment, and I've received years of laughter from those who laughed in return.

It is such a beautiful thing.

Thank you FoXxXoT for such an original request. I will ensure this clan will be yours too.

Look for an invite into Flow.

I love posts like this....

The joy of this recruitment thread for me.....I make the world laugh for a moment, and I've received years of laughter from those who laughed in return.

It is such a beautiful thing.

Thank you FoXxXoT for such an original request. I will ensure this clan will be yours too.

Look for an invite into Flow.

I Still Haven't gotten my extra piccante hottest hot invite? maybe it melted the tubes responsible for it's delivery...

hello, I wish to join your clan. please, im cold, starving and need a place to sleep. All I have are these golden doubloons.

be careful if you are cold and starving you better eat something before trying the awesomeness of the flow, it's so hot that if you don't eat anything before you can die from anal explosiveness. much less sleep. we/they don't sleep. :v (sorry just commenting haha)

hello, I wish to join your clan. please, im cold, starving and need a place to sleep. All I have are these golden doubloons.

Yar, shiver me timbers and shake ye booty, do this together and call me cutie...

I'll warm your body and rest your head...You've been invited to Flow, now just as I've said...

So give me your doubloons, and we'll ya soon!

You may now say that you're 300% HOTTER and we both can lay off this pirate fodder.

YARRRRRRR...

2qjg7zt.gif

be careful if you are cold and starving you better eat something before trying the awesomeness of the flow, it's so hot that if you don't eat anything before you can die from anal explosiveness. much less sleep. we/they don't sleep. :v (sorry just commenting haha)

Thanks Fox!

2qd7h9c.png

Edited by 2ply

IGN: CeeMDee

I want to bee 300% hotter. I wont have to spam trade with "WTB waifu" all the time.

Invite Sent CeeMDee, no need to spam about waifu's any longer. Congratulations!

I'd like to join! Being hotter is always better!

That's the spirit!

The urge to go with the Flow is to strong. O.O

Ign - Karma23

Pretty strong current, headed by the U17 Wave.

Looks like a nice clan. I'd definately want to join.

Looking forward to having you :3

Hey your clan looks cool and chill are you still accepting?

Sir, is this an insult? We're clearly nice and fiery here at Flow. :P

(You all have invites waiting for you.)