The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

★JOIN FLOW★(With Everything Everyone Else Has)★But wait there's MORE!★

2ply

Now THIS is a clan I can get behind and go with the...flow..., if you know what I mean.

If I could be invited, you guys would be hella rad 5evr

IGN: seventeenn

We'd be glad to have you 5evr...hella evr and 5ver and things of such numerical value cannot express.

Your invite will be waiting for you.

I have to admit, your advertising department should work for the next presidential elections.

I'm going with the Flow on this one. Sign me up pls.

You heard it here first folks, VOTE 2PLY FOR PRESIDENT 2016.

All seriousness, invite incoming :)

VOTE 2PLY FOR PRESIDENT 2016.

I'm afraid I would be far to inadequate to correct the problems in government....I would nominate wet wipes instead...or a bidet of boiling hot water.

Thank you for the consideration.

*Peering over the horizon*

Wait...what's that?

Oh my slappy fappy...

CzoSGoc.png

Because

zsnvGgr.png

Just by looking at the recruitment page I'm already feeling the heat

PROOF: [99.9% PROVEN, CONFIRMED AND BACKED UP SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE]

moist-intestines_o_3265885.jpg

After being through 5 pairs of leather, genuine obamacare proof pants in the past 5 minutes from this forum I feel man enough to overcome puberty for the 3th time in my life by joining the gill'd. will u help me to make a boy's dream come tru?

1 liek = 1 oyster

Edited by Prime-Ares

[snippet snipe]

After being through 5 pairs of leather, genuine obamacare proof pants in the past 5 minutes from this forum I feel man enough to overcome puberty for the 3th time in my life by joining the gill'd. will u help me to make a boy's dream come tru?

1 liek = 1 oyster

You may now feel man enough to join us, but we'll show you and mold you into the woman you truely are.  Prepare yourself the best you can.  Invite sent!

Edited by MattQaz

Hottt damn, this clan looks amazing! I don't know what to say, I just want that 4 Key Prime!

Im FLOWing in this river~

Is there any plase left for me to occupy?

In exchange for an invite into this clan, i present you with the rarest pepe

G3dGtLj.png

I'm just getting back into Warframe after a year long absence and I got kicked from the clan. Can I get an invite again? Thanks.

IGN: Techno_Turian

Invites have been sent.

(On a side note, after going away for a few days I'm wondering why I was the first to get to this . . .)

Edited by MattQaz

Invites have been sent.

(On a side note, after going away for a few days I'm wondering why I was the first to get to this . . .)

I'm guilty....I admit it....I do in fact do stuff IRL sometimes....my deepest apologies...I shame my famerlee.

I'm guilty....I admit it....I do in fact do stuff IRL sometimes....my deepest apologies...I shame my famerlee.

All is forgiven, all I ask is that you have fun with your IRL objectives and adventures. 

(Besides I only check this once a day anyway.  I was talking at Ruby more than anyone though Ply.)  :P

All is forgiven,

( I was talking at Ruby more than anyone though Ply.)  :P

That boy is completely worthless...and lazy as they come.

But I still like him. He's a cool guy.

2954so2.jpg

Edited by 2ply

Ayy lmao pls invite me i am so lonely i want to be 420% hotter and i belieb and cut4bieber that u can make me into a 420 blaze it pony

Hey there! We'll turn you into a blaze it pony for sure! Sit tight an invite will be in your mailbox soon.