The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

★JOIN FLOW★(With Everything Everyone Else Has)★But wait there's MORE!★

2ply

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I have never been a member of this clan, nor have I ever been too busy working like a mule to play warframe to then return when having a lot mor time on my hands, nor have I ever written a sarcastic post on the clan I was a member of, since I was kicked out for being inactive, nor have I ever been ironic about sarcasm, so I would like to have a nice invite, since after getting used to the all new game GUI, I came to realize I was member of no clan.

Thank you for your kind attention and valuable time.

Hello, I have never been a member of this clan, nor have I ever been too busy working like a mule to play warframe to then return when having a lot mor time on my hands, nor have I ever written a sarcastic post on the clan I was a member of, since I was kicked out for being inactive, nor have I ever been ironic about sarcasm, so I would like to have a nice invite, since after getting used to the all new game GUI, I came to realize I was member of no clan.

Thank you for your kind attention and valuable time.

You're totally not welcome. :c

Welcome back Flowbian

I would love to become 300% hotter and join this clan.  Best recruitment pitch I have seen in any game

Invite sent, sorry about the wait.

I'd like to join, 2ply.

I feel that it's time for me to get 300% hotter and envy your voice.

It seems you've already joined another clan :c If you still wish to join, you will have to leave your current clan.

wow just wow...got me to laugh out loud few times in that clan info page. I am new to this game and have spent a few hours going to wiki and other sites trying to do the right thing and not spend money on crap weapons, but some pro advice would be cool. I have TS3 and love to goof off (can also be serious) IGN agangsta MR 3