Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So We Started Ogma Elite Tacticool Alert And Got 4234 Level Mobs

SonicSonedit

So, we gathered up, played tacticool alert twice. Then I was a bit afk fusing my Hype thrusters mod. I so a notification signal and pressed ESC. There was actually a notification that one of the friends I was playing tactical alert with invited me to some Orokin Direlict Sabotage mission. I thougt "Weird...doesn't matter" and declined. Than we started tactical alert as usual. And then this happened:

What the hell was that lol

Well, Tatical Alerts are usually called a gatecrash missions in the code, so you're probably got a bug which started a gatecrash(orokin derelict sabotage) mission whith cracked scaling from Tactical Alert. Concider reporting this to staff.

Did you kill him?

Actually I noticed that something is wrong after I took out the elite lancers and also I was rushing ahead (a lot)...so no.

Well, Tatical Alerts are usually called a gatecrash missions in the code, so you're probably got a bug which started a gatecrash(orokin derelict sabotage) mission whith cracked scaling from Tactical Alert. Concider reporting this to staff.

This rings true.

Damn, I was so excited that posted in the wrong subforum, I thought I was posting in the bugs subforum.

Oh yeah, almost forgot, there also was this thing while the gate was charging up:

wdrqVhd.png

Edited by SonicSonedit