Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Baro Ki’Teer And His Offers

Fabpsi

edit: *looks into the recent topic list* Oh god, threads about the Void trader everywhere o3o 

xz3yl3h.jpg

ignore the weird looking (german) text :3

some Liset-Skin Pictures:

oR8GUrJ.jpg

URNiAai.jpg

I found the last picture in this Thread: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/412995-and-yet-another-disappointing-visit-from-void-trader/#entry4559843)

All in all: I like it^^

However, I personally would prefer if he would offer 2 old things and 2 new things. That way it would be pretty balanced (in my opinion)

What do you think about the current appearance of the Void Trader on the Saturn Relay? Do you like the stuff he got or do you feel sad because he doesn't have enough new things?

(sry if this is the wrong section)

edit: annnnd sorry for this thread because it seems some other Tenno were a littttle bit faster and created similar threads about the same topic (feel free to merge, thank you in advance^^) ... well.. at least my thread has a fitting title so everyone knows what's going on...

Edited by Fabpsi

Well, it does look better than the normal skin. (soooo if a player doesn't want to "waste" platin for a liset skin this Prisma skin is the best option^^)

Not really for me think the Zikha looks better just a opinion but for people who can't afford plat then its worth using.

Not really for me think the Zikha looks better just a opinion but for people who can't afford plat then its worth using.

Yeaaa that's true^^ 

Furthermore I -and maybe some other Tenno too- don't really look for a very long time at the Liset-skin of a different player. 

Sure, it is a nice thing to have... then again.... I could imagine other "prisma" or Void trader items that would be more useful in my opinion ^^

Yeaaa that's true^^ 

Furthermore I -and maybe some other Tenno too- don't really look for a very long time at the Liset-skin of a different player. 

Sure, it is a nice thing to have... then again.... I could imagine other "prisma" or Void trader items that would be more useful in my opinion ^^

I agree.

What does this liset skin even look like? Tiny preview in the trader window is not very helpful, especially with the colors shown.

Here some Screenshots: (one with the default skin color and one with random colors)

default:

oR8GUrJ.jpg

cI2uVW4.jpg

random:

Ktl33hc.jpg

nTN9DBO.jpg

I like the effect. But I still prefer one of the platin-skins ^^

Here some Screenshots: (one with the default skin color and one with random colors)

default:

oR8GUrJ.jpg

cI2uVW4.jpg

random:

Ktl33hc.jpg

nTN9DBO.jpg

I like the effect. But I still prefer one of the platin-skins ^^

Thank you. I like the sort of color-blending effect on the glass, too. But I was expecting a pattern, not just a blank slate with a gradient.

Hey, that's the same dark grey/neon green/red color scheme I use!

mayyyybe weird coincidence? :s I took the picture from the thread Centias mentioned (i edited my first post to clarify that :3)

But i must say: You have a great taste for nice color schemes ^-^

Optical things are not importent for me. I wanna play with new stuff and options. Firemod for secondary... i mean there are more potential mods for prime and more playfun....

Edited by Kubos

Not weird, german is awesome lol, enough to make a brazillian like me go through the whole process of learning it. :P

Trivia aside, as a console player my guess is that they are buying us time to catch up with mods and weaps before u16, but i cant help but feel a little bit sad when i think there's a chance we (console players) will follow the exact same route, including a whole month of repeated prime mods, even more so when we have a much slower pace of updates to entertain us.

I'm tired of nothing but old mods.  For the entire month, there hasn't been a single new mod in two visits.

Should include new mods along with the old ones, otherwise there's no point in waiting so long to keep track of when he visits when all he has is a liset skin.

Is it possible to trade the liset skin?

As far as I know it is not possible (like a decoration or Syandana you can not trade this skin)

I'm tired of nothing but old mods.  For the entire month, there hasn't been a single new mod in two visits.

Should include new mods along with the old ones, otherwise there's no point in waiting so long to keep track of when he visits when all he has is a liset skin.

Mhhh yeaaa I know that feeling. The fact that we won't have any Updates until U16 means that we won't get any new mods in the near future too^^

Then again, we all knew that the Void Trader will rotate his offers.... I think DE needs to find a good balance between old stuff and new stuff (and therefore they need to try different things out^^) 

Well... at least I didn't loose a lot of ducats this time (the skin was pretty cheap xD)