The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Butchery Of Frames

A humanoid creature with draconic aspects is exactly what I expected.

For the love of Cthulhu don't tell me the Chroma looks like a humanoid with draconic aspects. It looks like an anteater.

kkf8Wpg.gif

Somewhat scaly appearance, 2 wing-like protrusions on his shoulders, long and thick tail. He also has a snout and breathes fire. How is that not draconic?

just saw this post:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/37089-a-warframe-concept-the-dragon-20-—-final-update-2092015/

why DE....why did you go anteater (seahorse, whatever) rather than that? =(

Exactly. They could have charged 500 plat for this one and it would've been an insta-buy for me. =\

EDIT:  1350 upvotes for this one DE...  That's just from forum goers...  How can you ignore this concept?

Edited by sushidubya

just saw this post:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/37089-a-warframe-concept-the-dragon-20-%E2%80%94-final-update-2092015/

why DE....why did you go anteater (seahorse, whatever) rather than that? =(

Well because it's very similar to Rhino for one. Don't get me wrong it's great art and I like the style but that guy could seriously just be a proto-armor Rhino skin, the build/geometry is so similar. 

kkf8Wpg.gif

Somewhat scaly appearance, 2 wing-like protrusions on his shoulders, long and thick tail. He also has a snout and breathes fire. How is that not draconic?

It is man, don't worry about these threads anymore people just want to find reasons to find fault and be unhappy with something.

Just let them wallow in their own dirt. It's satisfying knowing that there a good portion of the community that actually likes or is positively intrigued with this design. And I personally can not wait for it to come out. That's all that matters.

Well because it's very similar to Rhino for one. Don't get me wrong it's great art and I like the style but that guy could seriously just be a proto-armor Rhino skin, the build/geometry is so similar. 

i wouldnt mind it being similar to Rhino, if the gameplay is different and the looks are nice. I will still buy the dragon frame, the gameplay may be awessome and who knows, a helmet fitting for a dragon frame may come sooner or latter, maybe even an skin that gives a more scaleish texture to him, but it was a pretty intense let down to expect a dragon, and get the anteater wrapped in bacon.....although everybody likes bacon.....and i do find anteares magestic.....i must make this frame a whip user @_@.... and add some more yellow/brown collor to it....the sentients shall fear the bacon anteater!!!!!!!

Edited by bunitchu

I love Zephyr, both her kit and her looks. That said I can't be excited for a sea horse when I was promised a dragon(he doesn't look anything like an eastern dragon so don't go with that argument again).  Next thing you know he will neigh when using his powers.

kkf8Wpg.gif

I... what?

Dragons don't have snouts.

He doesn't look scaly, lots of animals have scales, they never look like that.

The only thing draconic about him is he breaths fire... out of his snout. *sigh*

then again over half of the warframes look like s***

not sure why everybody is acting up like this is something new

and

everyone has their own perception of a dragon...just because chroma doesn't match your medieval fantasies doesn't mean you have to throw a tantrum

f***ing society these days

well, in chroma´s defense, ash too looked pretty.....simple, to say the least for me, and yet through color customization addition of armor attachments, immortal skin and a nice new helmet, my ash looks pretty fabulous. Lets see what we can work around this dragon frame, who knows, DE may give us dragon wing sydanas for it (it gave a friggin huge fin as a sydana for hidroid)

Edited by bunitchu

"Oh no Chroma doesn't look like my version of what dragons are suppose to look like!"

"I hate the way he looks! he's so ugly why doesn't he look like a real dragon with wings and like my anime! T__T"

"He looks like he's wrapped in bacon, I can't stand it! why does he look like an anteater!"

"I demand a redesign! I speak for everyone when we say this design sucks!"

4WGFTa5.gif

"Oh no Chroma doesn't look like my version of what dragons are suppose to look like!"

"I hate the way he looks! he's so ugly why doesn't he look like a real dragon with wings and like my anime! T__T"

"He looks like he's wrapped in bacon, I can't stand it! why does he look like an anteater!"

"I demand a redesign! I speak for everyone when we say this design sucks!"

4WGFTa5.gif

ijuo8.jpg 

Thing is, he's not a dragon.

He's a dragon carcass/pelt on a shaman-esque looking dude. Funny cause he killed the hopes of everyone who expected a clearly animal thing for a tenno.

And you know honestly I think he's pretty great after spending an hour analyzing his design last night. His actual head under that skinned head looks really nice, and knowing he doesn't actually have a massive neck improves things so much.

Seeing how the red parts of him are a wrap onto his body of a completely different texture from the silver parts just really tells a story in appearance. 

He's not as randumb as so many people claim.

I... what?

Dragons don't have snouts.

He doesn't look scaly, lots of animals have scales, they never look like that.

The only thing draconic about him is he breaths fire... out of his snout. *sigh*

er, what? Dragons traditionally have snouts. That's what you classify their entire protruding jaw as. Same with crocodiles, lizards, and any other reptile with large, front-loaded mouthes.