Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PS4) Destroy All Monsters #1 Moon Clan (Among the oldest clans still active)

(PSN)Nordulven

• 2 weeks later...

Somehow I can't get my other account to post on the forum. Not sure if anyone receive private message from my other account. Been figuring out for few days after I leave my clan. Anyway, I would like to join the clan. Took a long break and skipped 3 events and finally come back to get everything back together.

EDIT : Thanks for inviting.

Edited by (PS4)IgaroSugatra

Hi I'm looking for a new clan, my previous one got destroyed by the founder coz hes quitting warframe and decided to sink the boat w/ him(one crazy dude i know). Now Im a stranded ninja (MR10) with no place to call home, and im really hoping this clan will take me under its wings. Thx.

IGN : SSFOE168

• 3 weeks later...

Ever wondered what it would be like to be a part of a great clan full of veteran and newer players growing and experiencing the game together? Ever thought how nice it would be to be in a clan that actually gives a DAM about helping all it's members understand the game and increase your skill set with in the amazing world of Warframe?!! Join us today. Don't think about the "what ifs" join DAM and discover what "will be"!!!