Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PS4) Destroy All Monsters #1 Moon Clan (Among the oldest clans still active)

(PSN)Nordulven

On January 21, 2018 at 5:24 AM, (PS4)dizzymoon22 said:

I'm an active MR9 player looking for a good clan. I'd love to join if you'd have me. :)

PSN: dizzymoon22

Thanks for your time!

On January 22, 2018 at 1:33 PM, (PS4)PR1TCH said:

Would like to join if your still recruiting psn PR1TCH

On January 22, 2018 at 4:07 PM, (PS4)Fragmintz42 said:

I am interested PSN fragmintz42 - can you send me a message on PSN?

On January 23, 2018 at 5:34 AM, (PS4)CrustyPants1964 said:

Can I get a clan invite PLEASE!!!!!!
I just started playing the game a couple of weeks ago and would like to get into a clan and maybe do some cool stuff with you all
PSN: CrustyPants1964

On January 24, 2018 at 9:29 PM, (PS4)antwann83 said:

I might as well join. IGN: antwann83.

On January 26, 2018 at 8:05 PM, (PS4)HereLiesPoorJack said:

Yo! Im fairly new to warframe but I play often and Im a pretty awesome person who wanted to join the clan and have some Eff, you, en, FUN! My psn: HereLiesPoorJack

Psn message sent 

On January 28, 2018 at 4:22 PM, (PS4)MrGreenApple88 said:

Hi just recently started play warframe wanted to join some community to play together with.

PSN MrGreenApple88

On January 28, 2018 at 4:55 PM, (PS4)honeydear said:

Fixed it.  You can send invite now, sorry about that.

Psn message sent 

On 3/7/2015 at 2:43 PM, (PS4)Nordulven said:

After a long closed period, DAM is recruiting again. Post if you'd like an invite and someone will send one to you.

we have NO requirements towards Mastery rank, everyone is welcomed may you live in japan or usa or germany

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DAMemblem21614_zpseb54b871.png

Destroy All Monsters, Moon Clan is recruiting. We have been an active clan since the launch of the PS4.  We were the first clan to reach 2 million kills, and every million kill landmark after that. we were the #1 moon clan in 8 of 10 ps4 events. We also had the top cumulative kill count when the statistic was retired in favor of weekly Stats

We are primarily a co-op focused clan that works together as a community, and are most concerned with having a friendly, supportive environment. Because if it isn't fun, why bother? We have favored a more open, less military style set up since day one, and have no requirements for those who join. Rules, ranks and other info can be found in our forum. You will not be asked to meet a quota of any kind.

Destroy All Monsters Official PS4 Clan

We have an elaborate Dojo that has been optimized to make every thing you might need easy to find and reach see picture below

ah19jhF.png

We are now run by a team of seven leaders, made up of members who've been invaluable to DAM and who have shown their good nature and helpfulness over the past several months. Yes, we are named after a Godzilla film, and all of our ranks are named after different monsters appearing in past Godzilla films. Matthew Broderick and Godzilla's son are not included.

the 7 Warlords(Gojira) of DAM:

- Nordulven

- Whiskey69

- X-x__MEGA__x-X

- illwill843

- BeaStzReaCtioNz 

- ND_LandShark 

- fiendnix

FORMER warlords:

MatangoMushrooms (Founding Father)

SakuraWars

A_Pack_Of_Wolfs

7751a897-9707-4dc9-a26f-569872ba1c82_zps

for any other information feel free to either contact any of the leaders mentioned above, join our forum or to simply receive an invite you can also contact these:

sdaly96

HyperInfestation 

Also note you should avoid sending me (Nordulven) any pm on here as i almost never come here

I would want to join please PSN:Dani_blanco534

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/17/2017 at 5:45 PM, (PS4)vKMendZ said:

Hey guys. there is a clan using your emblem. i took a screenshot of it before they kicked me. PSN: vKMendZ add me on ps4 so i can show you guys.

On 2/17/2017 at 5:45 PM, (PS4)vKMendZ said:

Hey guys. there is a clan using your emblem. i took a screenshot of it before they kicked me. PSN: vKMendZ add me on ps4 so i can show you guys.

Anyone looking to join and don't get a reply right away please message me on psn my id is A_Pack_of_Wolfs i'm usually on and can assist much quicker. Thank you, Have a great day Tenno

• 3 weeks later...