Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forgot The Sea Horse / Anteater Frame For Now, Volt Prime & Warframe 2Nd Anniversary Is Coming!

Rayzenfloss

I hope the Dex Furis are available for purchase for people who either: Missed them last year, or didn't have this game on their console at that time last year.

I'm hoping that for the people that didn't get them last time we can at least get a blueprint to be able to build them.

(Or maybe adding them to clan research in the Tenno lab, that would make sense lore wise and be a great way to give them to people that missed out on them.) 

It's already been stated that they're one-time rewards for being a part of the community at the time of the Anniversaries.

It would make no sense to make them available at other times, or again. It's a reward for loyalty, not just a reskin.

I don't remember seeing/hearing about them ever saying this.

(Not that I disagree that they shouldn't be exclusive, but one can hope that they could still be received.)

Edited by Reidmaster

It's already been stated that they're one-time rewards for being a part of the community at the time of the Anniversaries.

It would make no sense to make them available at other times, or again. It's a reward for loyalty, not just a reskin.

Where is this statement at? I ain't believing it without proof, sorry.

Especially since they returned 2013 Holiday content for the same Holidays in 2014.

This.

This, so very much.

How could I be loyal to the game if it didn't exist on XB1 until 6 months after those were given out?

This.

This, so very much.

you said such a comment but didnt take a minute to consider, hes on xbox1 and is eagle, if you didnt know thats MR16 which most founders are around the level of if they stopped caring about the ranks, meaning that he is a migrated Pc player #Dedication

you said such a comment but didnt take a minute to consider, hes on xbox1 and is eagle, if you didnt know thats MR16 which most founders are around the level of if they stopped caring about the ranks, meaning that he is a migrated Pc player #Dedication

Wait, are you looking at his forum rank? Because the rank on the forums has nothing to do with ranks in-game, they just show roughly how many posts a user has made.

Hahaha lol xD that's my forum rank! I'm Mastery 13 in game.