Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forgot The Sea Horse / Anteater Frame For Now, Volt Prime & Warframe 2Nd Anniversary Is Coming!

Rayzenfloss

I just imagine, they make Loki so Good Looking, Volt Prime will be so Bad &#!! plus Dex Dual Dakra & Cosmetic Festival sale Exca proto / New Cosmetic Skin i hope on Anniversary it will be awesome, my Platinum is Ready :)

Edited by Rayzenfloss

I hope the Dex Furis are available for purchase for people who either: Missed them last year, or didn't have this game on their console at that time last year.

It's already been stated that they're one-time rewards for being a part of the community at the time of the Anniversaries.

It would make no sense to make them available at other times, or again. It's a reward for loyalty, not just a reskin.

It's already been stated that they're one-time rewards for being a part of the community at the time of the Anniversaries.

It would make no sense to make them available at other times, or again. It's a reward for loyalty, not just a reskin.

How could I be loyal to the game if it didn't exist on XB1 until 6 months after those were given out?

actually no: a few dev streams ago they spoke directly to the fact that the proto-skin would be coming back and their quotes from the stream are actually up on the wiki page. wile i doupt youll see the dex furis again anytime soon if it all, everyone will likely have the chance to get proto excal again here in a few weeks. 

actually no: a few dev streams ago they spoke directly to the fact that the proto-skin would be coming back and their quotes from the stream are actually up on the wiki page. wile i doupt youll see the dex furis again anytime soon if it all, everyone will likely have the chance to get proto excal again here in a few weeks. 

And Proto Excalibur is all that matters. Can't wait!

See this is why I hate data miners, it could be Nekros but we already know it isn't 

Well we don't really, it could be anything.

Dataminers don't know everything, the devs know they can see the names and can easily put whatever they want as a placeholder.  They said it was Loki in a dev stream, but again it could be a bluff.

Nothing is really a given, if they didn't want it to be a secret they wouldn't of been so vague with the sneak peaks.

why is everyone saying Volt prime is next? due to the text with the prime teaser im more leaning its vauban prime....

No. It's Volt because all visual proof, as well as dev commentary and datamining point to Volt.

HOWEVER, just as Loki Prime (I think) came with a comment on Chaos and was followed by Nyx Prime, I'm guessing Vauban Prime comes after Volt.

Can't wait for the Dex Dakra and the new skin. People have been hoping for Nemesis skin for Nyx, but we'll see in time.

Also, I'm not really that excited about the next prime warframe, I'll take whatever DE presents us with. It could be limbo for all I care. They're all my favourites.

Also Chroma? Maybe some other time cause the thread isn't about him.

Happy Hyping tenno!

I'm super excited for Volt prime. I hope they do his helmet justice, since I think Volt's original helmet looks amazing. Most likely my favourite helmet of all frames.

Also, I can't wait to see what rewards the new librarian cephalon will present us with. I hope it'll be cool!