Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dear Lord, Why?(Gift Of The Lotus Alert)

GhostSwordsman

I concur, actually.  I didn't think this mission was fun.  This "Gift of the Lotus" was giftwrapped in FIRE.  One spicy potato!

I walked in with my Rank 9 Mirage not knowing what I was in for, and suddenly me and the entire team were down.  The second attempt, I tried again, thinking that 'maybe if I started the mission from the beginning and not just in the middle of everything, I'll do better.' Then we were nuked again.

Then I go in with my maxed equipment and frost prime, and the mission bugs out and doesn't spawn the excavators, plus serious lag.  FINALLY on my fourth attempt the frickin' mission was completed, but the number of Napalms that were spawning was RIDICULOUS, and the 8 second fire proc that the millions of them were inflicting was doing far more damage than the enemies themselves.  I have serious issue with an 8 second fire proc ANYWAY (seriously, why can't we stop, drop, and roll?), but to make a mission themed around that without warning was just not cool (no pun intended).

Or was this one of those "if you'd watched Prime Time you woulda knowed" kinda situations?

@AdunSaveMe "I want the catalyst. But i hate extraction. Whut do?"

Stay in the mission if you hate extraction...

To be fair, this mission was easy. Their levels we're pretty low and most of them went down with a single slash from D.Nikana or got one-shot by my Boltor. And I accidentally took my corpus loadout with me, instead of the grineer loadout (my loadouts are based on elemental combos).

The problem is not the mission, it is what you take with you. I assume you went in with a high conclave. Like 1700+? Enemies will scale up if you're conclave is high like that and YES it get's harder. This is not DE's mistake and they should not rethink this like OP suggested. And to be fair, those napals finally dropped a mod i was looking for for AGES. So Thanks DE!