Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Witcher 3 Gameplay Footage & Potential Dead Space Sequel!

TheErebus.

I'm not a Witcher fan, hell I've never played one. But Witcher 3 now has my attention this video of him fighting a Royal Wyvern:

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/watch-new-witcher-3-gameplay-from-pax-east/1100-6425765/

Now this looks like a damn good RPG. Very quick and fluid looking combat, nice enemy designs, grounded in dark fantasy. Much better than Dragon Age: Inquisition.

And for more hopeful/cringy news, Visceral games (developers of the Dead Space series) have stated interest in making another dead space game. 

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/dead-space-developer-wants-to-return-to-the-series/1100-6425759/

Unfortunately however, they have both Battlefield hardline:

giphy.gif

and a Star Wars game in their lineup so any dead space sequel will take a while before any further development can continue.

Thanks for reading guys and pray to RNGesus for a successful farming session.

Edited by ScrublordPrime

I've been excited for The Witcher 3 for years.  I trust CD Projekt Red to make it fantastic.

But I hope Visceral Games never makes another Dead Space after the travesty that was the third one.

Hence why I said "Hope/cringe".  DS3 was a solid action game...but a complete failure as a horror game.

DEAD SPACE YOU SAY? OwO

*instant pre-order buy*

I still pre-order games.

Only the ones that I trust though.

STOP JUDGING ME.

The Witcher franchise is definitely one of the top rpg games of all time. Since you haven't played it yet i recommend you to play the first installment before any other. It would be a shame that you skip it as it's amazing.

Regardless of how dated some things might be now, it's a masterpiece. After you finish that you'll want to finish the second installment too.

As for new Dead Space... I just hope it won't be a number four and connected to the previous titles. Making a different story with a different main character would be great.

I hope the Dead Space sequel is more similar to the first or second one. If anything make it more scary than the first one so it's an actual horror game. Would be cool to see.

But who doesn't love Dead Space 3 for its SUPAR AWSUM AMAZIN GUN MAKING CRAFS SYSTIM?!?!?

Like Call of Duty, but with Guns -IGN

The Witcher franchise is definitely one of the top rpg games of all time. Since you haven't played it yet i recommend you to play the first installment before any other. It would be a shame that you skip it as it's amazing.

Regardless of how dated some things might be now, it's a masterpiece. After you finish that you'll want to finish the second installment too.

I actually can't. I have no time or money to spend on anything right now, yes, even u16 wont get my money. Imma have to...FARM EVERYTHING.

Why? Because Bloodborne. That's why.

I've been excited for The Witcher 3 for years. I trust CD Projekt Red to make it fantastic.

But I hope Visceral Games never makes another Dead Space after the travesty that was the third one.

I dunno. I quite love the Dead Space series, 2 being my favorite and having 100% completed it on my 360, I hope for another game, even after 3. It's not *Just* about the gameplay. I like the story too, you know.

As for new Dead Space... I just hope it won't be a number four and connected to the previous titles. Making a different story with a different main character would be great.

Customizable Character with a story that you make as you play. Now THAT is something I want. It's supposedly the same said for what Mass Effect 4 will be, as Shepard isn't the playable or main character this time.

Hence why I said "Hope/cringe". DS3 was a solid action game...but a complete failure as a horror game.

I think they realized the horror was easier to stomache after 2, so they just went all out on the killing and Michael Bay explosions half of it. Edited by WingedCrusade

I already own the Collector's Edition for the second game, and will do the same with Witcher 3. Dat gigantic Polystone statue, nomnomnom.

Shame I can't track the CE of the first down anymore. The box of the first and the second game when put together forms a complete wolf-face with 2 different half.

20110407091210.jpg

20110407091159.jpg

Edited by Cynaris