Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Frame Would You Like To Hug The Most?

Hahaahhaha, same here.

But under normal circumstances, Valkyr. 

I don't think Valkyr would be safe to hug.... I'd be afraid of her mistaking me for a corpus and ripping me in two.

I'd probably hug Nova though, she's cute.

Edited by (PS4)Pharen

Well, I can't hug Chroma, because I'd rather not be infested, Saryn would melt me on contact, Ember would burn all my hair off, Rhino would give me lacerations from the iron-skin shards, Volt would electrocute me, Nekros would steal my soul, Mag would rip the hemoglobin from my blood, and Ash would either kill me with his centipede teeth...or touch me strangely....

Valkyr might not be able to handle a hug. After years of pain and torture, a sudden deviation from the norm might put her over the edge.

Or into hysteria, in which case, I'd be dead.

So...that leaves oberon, trinity, excal, vauban, or nyx...probably forgetting a few.

Eh, I'd go with Vauban.

Well, I can't hug Chroma, because I'd rather not be infested, Saryn would melt me on contact, Ember would burn all my hair off, Rhino would give me lacerations from the iron-skin shards, Volt would electrocute me, Nekros would steal my soul, Mag would rip the hemoglobin from my blood, and Ash would either kill me with his centipede teeth...or touch me strangely....

Valkyr might not be able to handle a hug. After years of pain and torture, a sudden deviation from the norm might put her over the edge.

Or into hysteria, in which case, I'd be dead.

So...that leaves oberon, trinity, excal, vauban, or nyx...probably forgetting a few.

Eh, I'd go with Vauban.

Trinity for me I dont she how she can hurt Vauban on the other hand has a lot of ways to hurt me .... and endless vortex me Edited by SolaireTheSunWalker

A few minutes later, in Stalker's base:

*Stalker opens Inbox*

YES THEY DO SWEETIE! DUN WORRY, MOMMA'S COMIN FOR YOU!!! :D

Stalker: ...

*Stalker flees*

Hmmm... lets keep this going XD

*Stalker cannot grasp the true form of CenSilver's hug.*

I would hug Valkyr because she needs it with all her troubles. However, something tells me I would end up painted across the room a few seconds after said hug....

Hey, enjoy that 20 seconds or so, even if it's just a reaction on her end, least you let her know your care. x 3

I'd give Valkyr a hug. Even the most angered need a hug.

My general reasoning  lives on nyuk nyuk

This thread is making me all warm and fuzzy inside...

Gotta admit my second hug would go out to Mirage, coz she's... Mirage, lots of fun.

Edited by Slander630

I would probably hug Excalibro, Chroma, and Valkyr. One is a true bro to me, One is a bro in need, and Valk because... she kinda reminds me of my cousin. If I were able to hug Maroo or Ordis, I would. Tenno gotta apologize to Maroo and Ordis for trying to kill one and never talk to the other. <3

Valkyr because she's been through sh*t

Chroma because everyone was being insensitive to how he looks

Stalker because deep down in every loony assassin is a poor lass seeking for comfort.

Oberon cuz he da true bro for me

Excalibro because of the nerfs he had to deal with

Trinity because of the nerfs she had to deal with

Meridi-chan because waifu

Nova - Pat on the head and small hug. She feels like a little sister frame to me, somehow.

Saryn - I would hug her a lot... for reasons. She's just intoxicating with them looks and that body. ;)

Valkyr - Small hug... She feels like she would be my age if she was personified.

Off topic, I think, but IRL with all the other Frames...

I think I would go out to have food with Nyx. Work out with Rhino and/or Chroma. Have a cup of tea with Ash. Play video games with Loki, Ember and Vauban. Go to the library with Banshee and Trinity. Play basketball with Excalibur, Zephyr and Volt (fast breaks and them hops). Talk philosophy with Broberon and Nekros. Watch a magic show with Limbo and Mirage. Go snowboarding with Frost. Go swimming with Hydroid. Learn science with Mag. Go to a gun range with Mesa.

I say Mag and Valkyr....

Mag because those curves are just sexy as hell.

Valkyr coz she was tormented by the Corpus and definitely needs a player's/tenno's love.

Oberon and Excalibur, i'd definitely be best buddies with.

Ash, i'd love to be trained in the ninja ways by him.

Chroma, coz everyone just gave him a load of s*** as to how he looked.

Ember can keep me warm in the cold any day. :P

Trinity can heal me when i'm wounded. Coz i love her support in all of my missions.

Zephyr will keep me protected in her shield of wind.

Rhino will be my bodyguard.

Nyx will help me remain calm by meditating when i'm angry.

But out of all of them..... Excalibur deserves a best bro hug.

Mag deserves a loving hug from me. Valkyr needs my love to calm her and with that cat helmet? MEOW-some

Edited by P1TV1P3R