Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xd Old Off Topic Posts

(XBOX)LexaHex

I wonder what ever happened to that Warframe anime idea?

I personally would love a Warframe anime, not Japaneezy, but Warframey. By this I mean that, if certain Tenno have their helmets severed, they would look, well, torn by the void. Nothing would have huge eyes, nothing would be over the top, everything would be based on Warframe powers and nothing else. It would be awesome to see Tenno that aren't us (and Mirage with no lag).

Edited by sappinmahsentry

That first thread is just...stupid and this is coming from the guy who's entire existence on the forums is stupid off-topic threads.

I love how he says "It's off-topic, so it's ok to post this kinda stuff". 

Edited by ScrublordPrime

I personally would love a Warframe anime, not Japaneezy, but Warframey. By this I mean that, if certain Tenno have their helmets severed, they would look, well, torn by the void. Nothing would have huge eyes, nothing would be over the top, everything would be based on Warframe powers and nothing else. It would be awesome to see Tenno that aren't us (and Mirage with no lag).

Haha yeah, I imagine that if a warframe anime existed, it would be something like Halo Legends. That was anime, technically, but still fit the Halo aesthetic.