The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Assassins/events

Husla

Question

9 answers to this question

Once got a syndicate (hexis) and a stalker on my friend durning a T2 MD mission so it's plausible.

But that was a while ago. I don't know if it's still possible since the stalker almost never appears.

G3 and hunter are probably dead... Havn't seen them in months of playing.

saw g3 yesterday. zanuka has only ever come for me twice (i have been marked a while).

i dont know at least g3 and zunuka only come for you when you are fighting against their faction (ie g3 only appear when fighting grineer and zanuka only when fighting corpus (which would explain why i dont see zanuka ever now that i think about it))

Once got a syndicate (hexis) and a stalker on my friend durning a T2 MD mission so it's plausible.

But that was a while ago. I don't know if it's still possible since the stalker almost never appears.

G3 and hunter are probably dead... Havn't seen them in months of playing.

Thank you for answering my first question.

saw g3 yesterday. zanuka has only ever come for me twice (i have been marked a while).

i dont know at least g3 and zunuka only come for you when you are fighting against their faction (ie g3 only appear when fighting grineer and zanuka only when fighting corpus (which would explain why i dont see zanuka ever now that i think about it))

Not what I was looking for, I know how to farm them.

assassins and syndicate missions do not correlate, but they have a higher chance of spawning if you are soloing with low health and shield and 1 o 2 weapons.

Probably syndicate missions are best to look for these assassins since I usually solo them to look for the marks with my loki prime and sidearm+melee of my choice.

assassins and syndicate missions do not correlate, but they have a higher chance of spawning if you are soloing with low health and shield and 1 o 2 weapons.

Probably syndicate missions are best to look for these assassins since I usually solo them to look for the marks with my loki prime and sidearm+melee of my choice.

Not sure about the Stalker, actually.  I was running Limbo in T1 with maxed gear.  Killed him both times, lol

"The best way to get him to spawn is by doing the same invasion you did before even if you already got enough for the battle pay. do it around another 5 times and it should spawn. Doing a different invasion mission will lower the chance of it spawning. When facing it also avoid getting knocked down or it can capture you while you are alive."

"Running additional invasion missions for the Grineer is also a good way to find the Zanuka Hunter."

This is said in the wikia, can anyone confirm this?