Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hating On My Sindicate Allies

EX-Zanki

I'm a reasonable man, i like playing solo because it allows me to play at my own pace, because it feels quieter than playing with every rhino and nova of the warframe world shooting their boltor prime everywhere.

I also like exploring the map, i like to find every room and climb the higher possible and find those places where nobody cared to put a single texture. That's why i use to like sindicate exterminate missions, it gave all of that plus those little objects to find around, but since some updates ago there have been two sindicate guys that even when playing solo are there using their noisy and sometimes too flashy weapons, staying in front of my aim ( not that i tried to kill them), being spotted, and throwing MY fun through the boat.

I understand they are there to help someone in need and there is nothing wrong with that, but i just don't like them, so DE, why don't we have a middle ground and allow players to choose whether we want their help or not?

+1

I don't need them for captures/deceptions/exterminates that I can stealth solo. Half of the time when I run invis Loki in said missions, all they accomplish is drawing enemy fire towards me. 

Edited by Cypress85

• 4 weeks later...

I have a problem with them as well.

They can be helpful in some missions, but the fact that they blow your stealth away is annoying as hell.

More then that - they also shoot at your Synthesis target, thus making him hard to scan (not to mention that they can blow the scan away by killing him).

Either an option to not go with them, or better - controlling them with some basic commands - like when to shoot or not, or even better - making them go stealth (possibilities are endless), is in order here. 

P.S. EX-Zanki - if you like to play Stealth and explore together leave me a pm and we can coordinate.

Edited by bluehawk1976

Before Syndicate Allies, soloing Syndicate missions and finding every medalion was my favorite thing to do in warframe.

Since the allies have reared thier ugly heads, I think I have only run 3 or 4 syndicate missions. I tried defense and MD to see if the allies were actually a benefit in those missions but it turns out the are not that helpful.

I can see where they would be helpful for lower ranked players. As a MR 18 player, they are more of a hinderance than a help and we shoukd have an option to disabe them.

I really hate them and would dump them every time if I had a choice.