Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Have A Gander At The Latest Weapon From Project Prizak(Updated With Alot Of New Material And Animations,sound Too)

GunDownGrace

(Mutalist version - Burst fire full auto)

(infested version on display)

Stats: (calculated by project member tymerc)

Type 2 - Anti Corpus and Infested.

Slash - 75
Puncture - 0
Impact - 125
Heat - 100
Magnetic - 150

Trigger - Full Auto
Status - 15%
Reload - 2.0
Magazine - 50
Fire Rate - 5.0
Critical Multiplier - 2.0x
Critical Chance - 10%
Accuracy - 20

(Uninfested Version,primary fire full auto,and secondary fire 1.5 second charge cycle,heavy knockback,short range)

primary fire full auto

Secondary fire 1.5 second charge cycle,plasma blast wave,heavy knockback,short range

(will update with stats for uninfested version soon)

generally intended to be a dual weild plasma smg

the red sockets on the inside of the curve is where the fingers (including the thumb) go

the curved stock on the bottom of the weapon is where the volatile plasma is stored

upon inserting of hand into the curve,the weapon makes a neural link with the armor,making for an unparralelled degree of control,I.E. as fast as you can think

primary fire is short to medium range full auto (tap fire key for burst)

secondary fire is a charge up cycle of around 1.5 seconds,where a percentage of the current clip is expended for a 15 meter radial burst of plasma which has heat and magnetic procs guaranteed with minor knockback (of course centered on the user

this is done with electro-mechanical machinery,and small amounts of infested tissue,which is unhackable

exceedingly powerfull permanent magnents line the inside chamber of the weapon (including the "clip"),whereby small amounts of infested bio mass generate plasma,this plasma is forced into high density whereby it breaks through the magnetic field,spewing forth in unstable plasma bolts,or in the case of secondary charge,held until magnetic containment fails largely,sending out a burst of plasma

the resilience of these permanent magnents is made possible via the aid of forma,morphics,and alloy plates,when fused together they make something capable of rapid recharging (which allows the full auto mode as this generally means bolts of plasma "escaping" from the field,which quickly regenerates,rinse and repeat)

the small amounts of infested tissue,fused with forma,allow the weapon to preform this neural-to-armor link without using hackable components

EDIT: after discussing several details with two project members,it was decided that this wil be the initially obtainable version of the weapon,and that this weapon + a "cascade" injector will be used to cleanse the infestation and return it to it's former glory...will be working on the uninfested version soon

Edited by GunDownGrace

look like a alien probe gun to me

only thing i dont like on it is the tenticals way to mucth maybe whena  few large ar removed i will love it but hey not bad at all i cant do better at all so great job 

I feel like it might be a BIT over designed. It's got what looks like a grip even though the hands are supposed to go elsewhere, its got infested elements even though those are just meant to be a sidenote, it has three barrels and the center ones got some kind of ribcage-looking ornament around it.

It's a NEAT design, no doubt, but I can't help but get the feeling that it went a little bit overboard in the process.

I personally think you ought to drop the idea of it being a plasma weapon and embrace the infestation aspect of it. Enlarge the center barrel there, turn the other two into mandible-like protrusions, and have it shoot... Teeth, or something.

Edited by Morec0

I feel like it might be a BIT over designed. It's got what looks like a grip even though the hands are supposed to go elsewhere, its got infested elements even though those are just meant to be a sidenote, it has three barrels and the center ones got some kind of ribcage-looking ornament around it.

It's a NEAT design, no doubt, but I can't help but get the feeling that it went a little bit overboard in the process.

I personally think you ought to drop the idea of it being a plasma weapon and embrace the infestation aspect of it. Enlarge the center barrel there, turn the other two into mandible-like protrusions, and have it shoot... Teeth, or something.

the purpose of the three barrels will become clearer when we're able to animate the firing sequence

as for the infested part,that will become alot clearer when the prizak 2.0 thread is ready (the weapon is designed to "fit her like a glove" almost)

the purpose of the three barrels will become clearer when we're able to animate the firing sequence

as for the infested part,that will become alot clearer when the prizak 2.0 thread is ready (the weapon is designed to "fit her like a glove" almost)

Ahhhh, so it's meant to be used with her abilities, then?

If so, best be careful you don't make it TOO Hysteria/Peacemaker like, that would be a disappointment.

Edited by Morec0

I like the design, not the glossyness, but I have a question, what's with you and purple?

thats not purple,in that thing there is black,turqoise,and red,thats it

and yeah it is meant to be used with her abilitys,its also a secondary weapons

it may seem a little strange at first,but look at secondary weapons like the nukor

that weapon has tubes and all sorts of projections all over the place (its also one of my favorite guns)

almost part of prizak`s quest has the tenno fighting an infested "mini" boss to "retreive" prizak,i was trying to help reflect that in the design of the weapon

after reading the fact that the gun could charge up shots and used plasma, I pictured a mortal kombat style X ray shot of the gun malfunctioning and detonating in your hands.

and man was that a big and extremely deadly explosion...

on a side note I like it.

well the infested version is a burst fire,i suppose i could work on speeding it up a tad or two

but i still need to maintain the "pew[pause] pew" aspect of it,it releases three plasma bolts at once with each "Trigger" pull

ive still got the sound file...so i suppose it would go like this

E Effect

S shorten

D Double

R Remerge

V Video

SP speed

[E / S =0.5  0.5 X D = 1.0 = 2xSP  1.0=2xSP CMD=R - V  V=X6]