Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Essay On Warframe

Hybridon

Here in Brazil, in order to graduate in the university, we have to do an essay based on a theoretical analysis using authors to back up what we are claiming.

I did a study on Online Games, with a focus on the Multiple Identities that show up in them. In order to prove my claims, I used Warframe. I did a case study on Warframe to prove how these multiple identities show up, there repercussions, importance on the online world, etc

Its all in portuguese, but my final grade was an A, with an invitation to carry on the study for a masters degree, which I will probably not do.

Anyways, I finally graduated in Social Communication, with a specialization in Advertising and Marketing this weekend, and this final essay was the biggest step I took during my graduation.

In case anybody has any interest, heres the link for it online:

http://www.lume.ufrgs.br/handle/10183/110318

P.S. University graduation here in Brazil is different than in the USA, in case anybody is wandering :P When we finish our school years we do a test to enter a university already foccusing on an area of expertise, then spend 4-6 years studying till we graduate.

Anyways, I finally graduated in Social Communication, with a specialization in Advertising and Marketing this weekend, and this final essay was the biggest step I took during my graduation.

Hey, congratulations :D

Even though my portugese is really bad, I will try to read it when I get back home^^

Now get back to farming, filthy peasant.

f8a.gif

Here in Brazil, in order to graduate in the university, we have to do an essay based on a theoretical analysis using authors to back up what we are claiming.

I did a study on Online Games, with a focus on the Multiple Identities that show up in them. In order to prove my claims, I used Warframe. I did a case study on Warframe to prove how these multiple identities show up, there repercussions, importance on the online world, etc

Its all in portuguese, but my final grade was an A, with an invitation to carry on the study for a masters degree, which I will probably not do.

In case anybody has any interest, heres the link for it online:

http://www.lume.ufrgs.br/handle/10183/110318

P.S. University graduation here in Brazil is different than in the USA, in case anybody is wandering :P When we finish our school years we do a test to enter a university already foccusing on an area of expertise, then spend 4-6 years studying till we graduate.

very nice op,atleast where im from absolutely no one (save for the oddball few) actually even remotely cares about essays past around 18 years or so,or college for that matter (much to my chagrin)

so sticking it out and fetching those papers of power as it were earns you at the very least an upvote :D and i just upvoted yer post

Hey, congratulations :D

Even though my portugese is really bad, I will try to read it when I get back home^^

f8a.gif

Hope you enjoy to some extent. The best part is chapter 4. 1, 2 and 3 are more about internet and gaming history, while 4 is the analysis.

very nice op,atleast where im from absolutely no one (save for the oddball few) actually even remotely cares about essays past around 18 years or so,or college for that matter (much to my chagrin)

so sticking it out and fetching those papers of power as it were earns you at the very least an upvote :D and i just upvoted yer post

Thanks. Read 6 books and over 50 articles for this paper, quite a long run to get it done in around 4-5 months.