Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mentor For New Players

Kiniz

Hello, this will be both my introduction and about a little program I run. I am currently MR14 and I've maxed most gear in game, also I'm a member of Dues Ex Tempus and a high ranked dojo dueler (I like PvP). I run a mentor program for new players. Pretty much I help you run missions, teach you the ropes, explain anything you might not understand, and help you gather resources. Now I wish I could say you don't need Skype or anything, but the truth is I’ve tried helping players without it or any voice software and it really gets difficult so it would help tremendously if you have a microphone. So far I’ve helped maybe two dozen new players that I meet on the first mission and first boss mission. If you really are serious about the game, feel free to ask, I love teaching people the game. (Mainly because I think the advanced players a bit elitist, but don't tell them I said that :3) I equip low level gear and level that up at the same time so don't worry about feeling weak in comparison.

So if you're new (not above MR4 normally) contact me in game with the name Kiniz, or if I am offline send me a friend request via skype at xXash0082Xx.

Edited by Kiniz