Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Recent Changes Poll

DarkLordX2

I certainly don't, DE wanted us to play starmap missions more often rather than playing in the Void everyday, so they nerfed the Core drop within the Void, then players found a way to farm cores within the starmap misions, and suddenly, nerfed as well.

So now players have to either, try their luck with the High Levels suvivals or Interceptions to get a x5 Core pack, or go back to the Void with the expectative of getting a decent amount of cores.

Given the fact that the Void has now half the chance of dropping cores it used to have. The other half being Orokin Cells packs. I'll be honest, I've over 600 Cells and I'm pretty sure they are people out there with even more Cells than me. Anyway, Orokin Cells weren't needed in my opinion, we have Ruk and Ceres for that. I've been taking some days off Warframe, since there isn't a lot left to do, hopefully, the Update 16 will raise the expectations.

Honestly, I don't like the AFK system at all, the way it punishes the players who are playing fairly is utterly unfair, NOT all of us use Macros, yet, we get punished. I'm all for a rework though. Anyway, here are the poll links:

AFK System http://strawpoll.me/3869761

Core changes http://strawpoll.me/3869781

Edited by DarkLordX2

playing less and less with every change I wonder what the in game usage is? players actually playing the game now when no real quests or tac alerts out there.

still region and trading has more action than the game itself.

playing less and less with every change I wonder what the in game usage is? players actually playing the game now when no real quests or tac alerts out there.

still region and trading has more action than the game itself.

Same, as I said in the OP, Update 16 may being back some veterans players who left the game.

I'm fine with the core drops, as for the AFK system, more people say it's bad than it is good. So I'm inclined to believe it needs a re-work.

People just want to be able to AFK full maps, turn on a macro and come back 20+ minutes later, and that's why they complain.

In reality I did a 30 wave T4D yesterday as Mesa, never hit the AFK and got all the rewards. I never tried to avoid it, I just played how I always have done it, sit up on the pod in 4 and slaughter everything. Draco is also still totally do-able, on my excal I can spam 4 for the entire 4 waves and never get the energy AFK system.

It doesn't effect normal play what so ever. People who complain it happened to them turned on a macro and went AFK, plain and simple.

-snip-

People who complain it happened to them turned on a macro and went AFK, plain and simple.

Hmm, wrong.

I once did  mission with a friend (T4 Ext if a remember correctly), when we were done killing all the enemies, I went to extraction and waited for him, didn't get any of the rewards.

That's just generalizing an entire audience. Doesn't make your point that valid.

I don't know, when I saw the hotfix I thought farming was dead. I was one of those people who complained about it. But everything that was popular before the change is still easily doable. Even Cambria neurode farming, which you stand around forever spamming abilities, I did that for 20 minutes and never got marked as AFK.

I'm pretty sure moving your camera counts as not being AFK now, so as long as you look around, which I can't imagine I'm the only one that does even if I am just spamming 4 or whatever, then your fine.

If someone wants to give me a method that shouldn't mark you ask AFK but does, I'll give it a go and change my mind. But as far as I am seeing right now people are just over reacting the situation. I'm not sure if people have yet to try things after the update but it really doesn't seem like a big deal to me.

Hmm, wrong.

I once did  mission with a friend (T4 Ext if a remember correctly), when we were done killing all the enemies, I went to extraction and waited for him, didn't get any of the rewards.

I'd be willing to test that with you. Do you know how long you waited? I think for Ext the AFK timer is 2 minutes right? Most people say if you AFK or stay dead for 2 minutes you lose everything. It's never happened to me but in your situation I could see that.

I'd be willing to test that with you. Do you know how long you waited? I think for Ext the AFK timer is 2 minutes right? Most people say if you AFK or stay dead for 2 minutes you lose everything. It's never happened to me but in your situation I could see that.

Think it was before the "2 minutes change". The AFK system still needs a rework though.

What I would like in changes is a fixed save when you play online because often come a host migration and a lot of time and work just gone for nothing because the progress not saved.

The afk system maybe the best option but for 5 min or a bit longer but if some peoples want trolling with it then they can avoid the negative effects.

The core hunting is mostly rng stuff and by myself not need a change I can farm enough. Only hate that fact I need to play my less liked missions on solar map rather than raid/survival/defense. Personaly I hate the interceptions and derelict missions because force the peoples to play, And I forgot the archwing which is also non fun for me.

I'm fine with the core drops, as for the AFK system, more people say it's bad than it is good. So I'm inclined to believe it needs a re-work.

People are more angry with the idea of it than the actual system.

From the testing I've done there is certainly room for improvement, but it's hardly the game-changer people make it out to be.

As for the AFK system...I've been playing this game since January 2013 and I've come across an AFK player about once or twice, during the invasion event I believe. Honestly, not sure how hard I can blame those guys because of the 100 missions required for the best reward. Now, someone or even myself might go AFK to take a leak or grab a drink quick during a mission. As far as I know, I haven't lost any rewards because of this yet.

Anyway, my point is that AFKing doesn't seem to be a big issue, and if someone does AFK, they probably have a reason and usually only do it when it's safe. It's just my personal opinion that they would be better off fixing stuff that impacts day-to-day gameplay more.

Think it was before the "2 minutes change". The AFK system still needs a rework though.

Well that's what I mean, give me an example here. People keep saying this day in and day out but I have yet to see some hands down proof as to why. Hence my post a few above, I have yet to see anything that indicates why it needs to be changed or updated, when it seems to be working perfectly fine. The only time I've lost rewards since I started, was times where I legitimately AFK'd, tabbed out to change music or something, and I missed a reward.

Every time I legit play, even on those weird methods like Mesa sitting in just 4 forever, I don't miss anything. Maybe I'm just not seeing the issue though.