Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WARFRAME GAMEPLAY

AlecLucky09

I thought of this too, but it would actually be bad if it was automated lean on the wall. It could hinder some advanced moves. If there was a special button for it, then it would be OK, but the only point to make it at all would be if there was some sort of bonus the warframe gets while in the cover - like receive less damage from explosions that happen nearby.

I thought of this too, but it would actually be bad if it was automated lean on the wall. It could hinder some advanced moves. If there was a special button for it, then it would be OK, but the only point to make it at all would be if there was some sort of bonus the warframe gets while in the cover - like receive less damage from explosions that happen nearby.

AGREED thats a cool idea

And my last request...DONT YOU GUYS REALIZE THAT THE MAP OF EVERY PLANET IS STILL THE SAME? IS THAT OKAY WITH YOU GUYS?,because im starting to get bored from the same maps -_____-

I'll give you a 1/10 because I responded. It's the best I can do. Caps lock is cruise control for cool, but you still need to steer.