Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So This New Update

McTaz

I see the game has grind (applies to both Destiny and Warframe)... I don't really see anything super 100% wrong with it.

Other than the lack of lore actually being in game.

Then you aren't a fanboy. I never said everyone who still plays it is a fanboy, I just said that the fanboys in particular will keep playing it because they refuse to see anything wrong with it. 

If you find it fun, then cool, more power to you. 

I see the game has grind (applies to both Destiny and Warframe)... I don't really see anything super 100% wrong with it.

Other than the lack of lore actually being in game.

The biggest problem I see with it is the 100% RNG for progression, which only leads to more and more pointless progression. At least in Warframe most of the weapons can be crafted and you can purchase blueprints to guarantee your progression. But in Destiny, you have to level up superfluous gear while hoping to attain better gear only to drop that for better gear to qualify for the ability to hope that the penultimate gear drops and then you can look the same as everyone else in the Tower.

None of it means anything, you can't even retain individuality if you want to progress. Your ultimate goal in the game (assuming you play for progression) is to look almost the exact same as everyone else at your level.

It is still fun to play though. At least with friends.

Oh, and the lore thing is just to promote the use of their phone app (which is actually pretty useful).

Edited by Kestral9999

Sorry, I wont be playing u16.

Persona 4 and Bloodborne come first.

How hyped are you for Persona 5?

It's what made me man up and finally saved enough money for a PS4. Starved myself for two months. Being a college student sucks.

Oh, I think I do... The two months I spent saving up on a PS4, I watched the P5 trailer every day and night to remind myself what I was doing it for.

I downloaded the trailer theme.

It's actually the orchestral version of the games' main theme.

I'm also really excited for this. Although it's barely a persona game, all of the spin-offs of Persona 4 were really good. 

A shame I don't have a Vita. But yeah, I really love the world of Persona 4. It's become a great franchise.

Why can't we just have both and say they're both good? I've personally never even heard of Bravely Default.

I've heard people saying it's FF's spiritual successor, and it seems quite good.

But Persona 4 is a classic.