Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Tile Sets And More Intense Weather

(PSN)Mofojokers

I think we should see alot more tile sets that are nothing alike the ones in atm.

But for the maps that use the same tile sets and are out doors need different levels of weather and day and night cycle always changing.

From intense snow build up to rain you can barely see in.

From sunny days to foggy mornins

You get the idea lol

I'm all for it, it never hurts to have a little more diversity.

One thing though, enemies better be just as hindered as we are by low-visibility conditions and whatnot. I don't want to be chain no-scoped by 5 Nullifiers in a full whiteout on Europa or something...

I like this thought, however the issue is this: Many missions are still in space.

Between Archwing and the average floating space ship, the missions hardly take place on planets, and those that do are relatively new. I would love to see some snowfall, but as of right now because there are so many caves and inside holes in Europa, it is a rather large task to complete right now.

Same goes for Earth and Phobos, many places have cover still, and the creators have only just implemented a few of these. They have mild rain on Ceres, but other than that there is not a lot of change, more weather would be fantastic.