The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

space stations for tenno and marketplace

kogol84

What do you think about a meeting place, where you can form parties for missions, buy and sell the unneaded items. It can be a secret space station, where the tennos live. Just for the atmosphere. Your armoury can be a 3d room, with weapon equip animations and so on. For the modding there could be a workbench, a shooting range for testing the different weapons. A marketplace would be good to sell the crafted rare items, building materials maybe warframe parts.

Hub worlds for players to meet up in would give this game a massive boost in longevity for little (relative) development cost and maintenance. People like to hang out and chat using their online avatars, a massive percentage of my five years playing guild wars was hanging out in towns and guild halls talking with friends.

As long as the hub areas are done well and fit with the Tenno lore/style, I'd love to see this happen.

Edited by Zakalwe

i would love to have an hub for social aspect BUT hub = gold spammers and me no like one bit and would prolly quit playing if i would have to live with gold spamming while during missions

Well thank got credit is easy to come by, so I doubt many players would actually use their services. Then again, that would also increase their own production of credit farming and wouldn't stop them from spamming the place.

i would love to have an hub for social aspect BUT hub = gold spammers and me no like one bit and would prolly quit playing if i would have to live with gold spamming while during missions

I dont like spammers too.

Ok an idea:). If someone types the: selling credit sentence, he/she gets a week ban:). And, if there is no sending/gifting options, just buy/sell, then the whole spammming situation is nothing. After all, you can simply ignore the spammers:).

Edited by kogol84

We could have hub worlds without trading, you know? Hub world doesn't equal spammers by default.

And even if we do thave trading, we could limit it to simply swapping blueprints or components.

I guess there could be a market for farming/selling that stuff too, but, tbh, famer/sellers are pretty easy to ignore.

I would like to see this thread not get buried. I really like the idea. Not sure how it would work given there are no dedicated servers though..

I think there would have to be dedicated servers for it to work, so it might not be feasible at present.

Unless anyone could come up with a creative concept for a p2p hub?

I think there would have to be dedicated servers for it to work, so it might not be feasible at present.

Unless anyone could come up with a creative concept for a p2p hub?

I love the idea, i believe their working on creating a personal ship/station that you walk around in, rather than just using the 2d menu system we have now. But a large 3d lobby to walk around and find parties would be great..if they could afford to buy the servers for it.

The only p2p way of doing it would be that you start off in your personal ship and when you join a party you teleport to the hosts ship, of course that would limit the amount of players visible to the allowed party size..but its better than nothing

Maybe we could see some tenno, without the warframe. There could be multiplayer minigames in the stations, like cardgames, a library where you can read everything about the lore, mega meditational chambers, a statue room, where you can see the best x warframe users's statue. A huge part of the forum can be integrated, so the topics could be found in the library too. The tennos are a dying race, so they share information wherever they can.

There can be PvP arenas for "training":), a gallery for the best fanmade and official arts. Everything in tenno style...

Maybe the whole station thing is a big time consumer not just for the devs, but i think it really adds to the atmosphere.