Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Rank 9

_Rue_

Question

It's the same as Mastery Rank 8? But Darker? 

Failed it cuz I thought it was a shooting thing. Brought a frost without movement mods... geez >_<

Should I stop ranking up weapons while waiting to pass? Or will it adjust after I pass?

22 answers to this question

You will continue gaining mastery points even though you did not pass the test.  When you do pass, you will already have some progress on your next rank.  

Though, I do not know if this carries over more than 1 rank.  I.e. if you get enough to hit rank 10 and then some, I don't know if it will carry over.  

You will continue gaining mastery points even though you did not pass the test.  When you do pass, you will already have some progress on your next rank.  

Though, I do not know if this carries over more than 1 rank.  I.e. if you get enough to hit rank 10 and then some, I don't know if it will carry over.  

O.o can we even get enough mastery points to go to rank 11 yet?

But on another note, yes, the points just accumulate (ref: ....personal experience)

O.o can we even get enough mastery points to go to rank 11 yet?

But on another note, yes, the points just accumulate (ref: ....personal experience)

Hahaha. No.

But once their promised mechanic of "repolarizing" rank 30 gear gets implemented, i fully expect people to reach Mastery Rank 30 (Grandmaster, for the curious) in but a week.

Edited by Renan.Ruivo

Man, how are you guys at rank 9? Ive been playing for months and i just got to 4...am i missing something?

Only rank 6 here, but...  

Are you switching through different weapons and frames?  Mastery is gained by ranking up weapons and frames, not by the amount of affinity you receive.  

Hahaha. No.

But once their promised mechanic of "repolarizing" rank 30 gear gets implemented, i fully expect people to reach Mastery Rank 30 (Grandmaster, for the curious) in but a week.

And then you can repolarize Grandmaster too.

Soon we won't have to level weapons we hate anymore... Repolarizing will make us only  play 1 weapon until it's full fledged OP. Think about it right now 60 is cap for  some no polarity weapons. Cap will be a bit less than 120....crazy...That means we will even have space for puncture builds lol.

Im only late 7; by the time I finish what Im working on now I'll be 8. At that point I'll have maxxed every frame, every longgun, every BiS melee weapons, and every pistol that I want to use. At that point all that'll be left is pointless weapons (like lato when have aklato (I forgot to rank singles)) or the 'bad' melee weapons, like Pangolin Sword.

I'll probably just say 'screw it' and stop worrying about progression until they release new weapons or give me some other incentive to use those I havent yet :)

If you relevel stuff does that count for mastery?

For example you sell a level 22 Braton and re buy a level 0 one 

Does it not start counting the mastery again till level 23?

Does that mean all weapons at max rank, along with all the warframes?

I have all warframes and weapons (aside from Lato Prime, can't afford Grand atm) leveled to 30. This includes vandals, excal prime, skana prime, and alert weapons. I'm at 234,000 mastery which is 16,000 from R10. So I'm thinking 237,000 is max mastery atm unless I am missing something. If I am it means I am a happy camper and have something else to level up.