Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No Rewards Because Of Crash? Why?

MrKamikaD

I'm aware that many people talk and complain about it but I want to write few words about that problem.

Over and over we face problem of getting crashed. It's a big pain while you're grinding 1 hour of T4 Survival for some rare stuff and just at 58th minute you see message "Host migration in progress...". Here comes the rage and disappointment.

Not only you wasted your nerves and hour of playing, a lot of experience, will to play but also you don't get a single item from the void. Neither resources, mods or prime parts.

What I've seen was changed in the system so far? Well you can rejoin the previous game, yet you don't reclaim progress in that mission at any point. And still the system doesn't work well. You get crashed, and if you get back to your ship, you won't get message to rejoin. There's strict condition to rejoin, where your game must have CTD and you have one attempt of rejoining the game after all, making it sometimes impossible to reclaim anything, while rest of team can get everything. LEGIT...

What I would suggest is forget about giving us minor bug fixes in graphics, gameplay, introducing new parkour moves or pvp and giving us new content that much. Put it aside and fix the main problems, starting with some system that may give us sure chance to rejoin the match or at least get the awards from latest checkpoint, take it if you crashed at 46minute, you get what you was supposed to at 45 minute if you left.

Please notice me DE senpai, since that key you reclaim doesn't make up for time and nerves we've lost with crash.

We love the game and we want to love it even more, not fall into Despair ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Your honest and loving player - MrKamikaD.

Edited by MrKamikaD

Yep, we've been wanting this for ages too. Should save all our rewards at each checkpoint.

I understand your frustration but think of exploit potential, like on endless missions. OK let's go for waves 36-40. Oh know we're going to lose quick trigger a crash so you keep your 35th wave rewards.

I understand that you lose all thh e rewareds so as to prevent abuse of the system (out of life support? *yanks cable* but at least let us keep the credits or someting, I mean COME ON

Lets see.

1)5mins and key is gone is 1 possibility.

2)each of 4 players who were in that game receieve all rewards they were eligible for once mission is done is another possibility.

Or get a better connection, or better host. The current system is somewhat frustrating, but understandable. People are greedy and love exploiting, that's just how things work. Some people ruin it for everyone. Maybe it will be fixed some day, in light of the somewhat recent sabotage cache change, which was also caused by exploiters. So maybe there is a chance they'll find a way to fix it.

Or get a better connection, or better host. The current system is somewhat frustrating, but understandable. People are greedy and love exploiting, that's just how things work. Some people ruin it for everyone. Maybe it will be fixed some day, in light of the somewhat recent sabotage cache change, which was also caused by exploiters. So maybe there is a chance they'll find a way to fix it.

People are greedy but they dont love exploiting, they just feel forced to do so, they want to skip that 1 single part they dont enjoy, mindless grinding.

If they actually enjoyed playing that void mission over and over and rewards were reasonable do you thinkg anyone would exploit?? tens or few hundreds maybe would, rest would find it unnecessary and pointless

Dont try to fight exploiting, make it pointless to do so instead.

I understand your frustration but think of exploit potential, like on endless missions. OK let's go for waves 36-40. Oh know we're going to lose quick trigger a crash so you keep your 35th wave rewards.

But it wouldn't be exploiting. I'm saying that we should get the rewards for 1-35 no matter whether we die later or not.

A wise fix would be server, for those missions. I'm aware some people would exploit, that's why I suggest some solutions, not say what's the best one.

To prevent such flurry of exploiters you could make it lose experience, money and resources, and only get the rotation items - prime parts. Or make checkpoints every 20 or 10 minutes.

It would trade of, giving people ensurence, they don't waste everything because of a troll, or bad internet day or just bad luck, and make them lose the freaking key instead of wasted time. 

I was in such situations many times, like when I got High Noon same day it came out, but guess what - crash before extraction. Or all those 50 waves runs and 1 hour survivals I did in vain. It brought so much pain I actually had to take a long break from the game not to go insane.

The reson you loss your stuff if you crash, is becuse the game dose not give you the loot untill the mission end.

Tho, I had some REALLY bad lag yesterday, and ended up comoing out of a game with a mate, after going to 20 min in void survival, and I got nothing. I don't know what happend, all I knew is that I could not revive, and when I got out of the game it gave me my last missions resalts isnted of the one I was just in... And it was a god dam void with Nekro AND Hydria... so there was A LOT of loot....