(Primed) Flow

Resonance

Transient Fortitude

Quick Thinking

Rage

Vitality

Streamline

Stretch

Resonance handles duration better than duration mods since it adds it's own timer.  Quick Thinking, Flow, Vitality and Rage add more survivability.  With this build, Sonar is your bread and butter, but your 3 other abilities are all still very good.

If you want big damage multipliers on Sonar, you will need forma to fit the more expensive mods. I also changed her aura to a "dash", because Energy Siphon/Corrosive Projection. Furthermore it's pretty difficult to balance Sonar for range, duration and strength. One usually suffers at the expense of the other two.

That being said, this forma-less build incorporates some strength and range, with a small addition to duration. As long you keep [edit] Sonic Boom and Silence spam a thing, I've found no additional survival mods other than Redirection necessary, with a possible exception to Rapid Resilience if you're fighting high-level Grineer.

Edited by Dualice

Stretch

overextended

blind rage

intensify

transient fortitude

prime flow

streamline

fleeting expertise

And watch as you stun lock the whole map with your uber.

Fyi. This is offensive build. So its lacking defence. So stick with your team mate all the time

I never really got Banshee although I leveled her to 30 for the mastery.

As others have said these all would be good:

continuity (primed if you can afford it)

flow (primed if you can afford it)overextended
Stretch

blind rage
intensify
transient fortitude
streamline
fleeting expertise

I would grab a strong primary weapon and through some shields and health mods on at lower level.  I think I threw vigor on her at low levels.

One of my favorite ways to play her is build her for virtually continuous silence and grab a strong melee weapon....although this eventually get a little boring.

Redirection

Primed continuity

narrow minded

stretch

over extended

transient fortitude

streamline

fleeting expertise

this build doesnt have a huge sonar multiplier but it does still increase dmg and this build is able to use all 4 abilities incredibly well, especially boom and quake