Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make 50% And 75% Coupons More Common!

SurelyNotGaze

I believe that they should make discount coupons such as 50% and 75% more common because everyone that i have talked to has said they would only buy platinum if they got a 50% or 75% discount. If you did make the discounts more common there would be more people buying platinum more often and the game would make more money so they can improve it much more. Please give feedback I believe this idea can benefit both players and owners of the game 

It may be me but it appears that I get a 50% or 75% plat discount every Friday.

Small tip: if you need a plat discount do not login into the game for 1 day so the daily reward chain would be reset and then try again. The chance of getting plat discount on day 1 is greater since there are less items on the list.

You can fin the lists here: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Login_Rewards

I believe that they should make discount coupons such as 50% and 75% more common because everyone that i have talked to has said they would only buy platinum if they got a 50% or 75% discount. If you did make the discounts more common there would be more people buying platinum more often and the game would make more money so they can improve it much more. Please give feedback I believe this idea can benefit both players and owners of the game 

I'm pretty sure DE has extensive statistics and keeps a close eye on real money spending in their game. Believe you me, if they ever make that change you can be damn sure that cash spending tanked right before that.

Mugs like me who have bought a lot of plats never get more than a 20% discount. Friends of mine who only get plats through trading have been offered 75% frequently, even up to twice a week.

DE monitor everything we do and respond accordingly . . .whichever way they consider is the best to get our money.

• 1 month later...

Please I need help today I have enter the code :  TennoSkoom  for the impact mods but I just receive the melee impact mod and my friends have earn the rifle,side arm and melee impact mods ! Can you help me or talk to the Warframe admins please .  

Cause I want my mods !! 

Thanks